Weekly PSC: Sentra SE-R

• Thread starter JohnBlaze
  • 39 comments
Yes, that is my intention. The last two cars have been easy to boreify, but nobody likes boring cars. I ask: Why not?

I forgot you like cars that look mundane to most people. You keep giving them that two tone bumper thing as well, it looks like a bloody hyundai now!

at least you could make them look good, even by making them stealthy! :lol:

so i won... but i already started a contest... :reallyodd

Originally posted by Race Idiot
I forgot you like cars that look mundane to most people. You keep giving them that two tone bumper thing as well, it looks like a bloody hyundai now!

Are you telling me you don't enjoy this pretty face? :P

135053325.jpg

Originally posted by PunkRock

so i won... but i already started a contest... :reallyodd

NO! Start another! The 240SX is already fairly mundane; its wheels are in my boring wheels folder.

I dont mind Hyundai`s (I do like the Coupe or the tiberion or whatever its called in the us) I dont mind the Accent (well mainly because its a WRC car as well) but I hate those damn little ones.

MY Ford fiesta can beat them in a drag race!

Most likely well my old one couldnt, now ive upgraded from 1.1, to 1.3 liter powah!

Originally posted by M5Power

NO! Start another! The 240SX is already fairly mundane; its wheels are in my boring wheels folder.

i don't want to decide for the winner myself, that's the point... I think everyone should vote for their favorite, so if anyone else wants to start one of these, i wouldn't mind at all... :)

okay, okay...

*ponders off in the internet abyss to find something cool that hasn't been part of a contest before...*

Back