scottb153 Messages 47 United Kingdom Aug 12, 2018 #1 Anyone know a site that correctly shows next weeks races, instead of daily races?
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,147 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Aug 12, 2018 #2 darth_tails Next week has just appeared on KudosPrime. Race A - Brands Hatch (Grp X) Race B - Dragon Trail Seaside (Grp 4) Race C - Mount Panormama (Grp 3) Click to expand... Someone usually posts them in the "daily" race discussion thread.
darth_tails Next week has just appeared on KudosPrime. Race A - Brands Hatch (Grp X) Race B - Dragon Trail Seaside (Grp 4) Race C - Mount Panormama (Grp 3) Click to expand... Someone usually posts them in the "daily" race discussion thread.
azrilnazli Messages 622 Malaysia Messages bazet_mpower Aug 12, 2018 #3 Panorama, my utmost favorit track.
fastone371 Messages 3,824 Theresa, Wisconsin Aug 12, 2018 #4 azrilnazli Panorama, my utmost favorit track. Click to expand... Its utmost alright, I wont say utmost what though.
azrilnazli Panorama, my utmost favorit track. Click to expand... Its utmost alright, I wont say utmost what though.
Cerebral303 Messages 1,126 United Kingdom Aug 12, 2018 #5 Will be interesting to see what the Grp X meta becomes. Lots of weird stuff like the Honda project 2&4 might end up being used. I might show off my XJ13
Will be interesting to see what the Grp X meta becomes. Lots of weird stuff like the Honda project 2&4 might end up being used. I might show off my XJ13
Sven Jurgens Messages 6,764 Ontario Messages SvennoJ Messages SvenZ Aug 13, 2018 #6 Cerebral303 Will be interesting to see what the Grp X meta becomes. Lots of weird stuff like the Honda project 2&4 might end up being used. I might show off my XJ13 Click to expand... It's a one make Specially provided car. You don't want to drive a 20 million car against red bull crash kiddies!
Cerebral303 Will be interesting to see what the Grp X meta becomes. Lots of weird stuff like the Honda project 2&4 might end up being used. I might show off my XJ13 Click to expand... It's a one make Specially provided car. You don't want to drive a 20 million car against red bull crash kiddies!
Cerebral303 Messages 1,126 United Kingdom Aug 13, 2018 #7 Sven Jurgens It's a one make Click to expand... Way to go PD, for a second there I was seeing a benefit to a weekly race with a super wide choice of cars which would behave very differently under BoP. Oh well.
Sven Jurgens It's a one make Click to expand... Way to go PD, for a second there I was seeing a benefit to a weekly race with a super wide choice of cars which would behave very differently under BoP. Oh well.