Weekly Race Series, Week 10 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 44 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Hey all.

Some very good racing here with this handfull of a car.

Congrats goes out again:banghead: to Mr. P for his amazing time. Note the amazingly close race between Arwin and lotus where Arwin takes 3rd place by only a mere .003 seconds. I would have loved to see that finish. ;) Good race the both of ya!
A few in the PRO division that might need to step it up a bit. Watch out boys. :mischievous:

Taking the Amateur division is GoKents. Way to go. GoKents has shown the ability and dedication to his racing and has now joined the elite ranks of the PRO division. Congratulations!!! :)

Even though our next mover didn't get a chance to race this week, he has also shown that his speed in racing is worthy of a step up. That award goes to Luxy. Luxy will be moving on up to the highly competitive Amateur division.

So on to the results:

PRO:

1’11.446 Mr. P
1’11.857 boom
1’11.976 Arwin
1’11.979 lotus350
1’12.686 Oliver Deplace
1’13.997 zer0h

Amateur:

1’12.034 GoKents
1’12.355 IDAFC21
1’12.427 CarbonFiber Man
1'12.782 miata13B
1’12.828 Majiik
1’12.997 Talentless
1’13.641 redmer
1’14.405 UB57
1’14.629 gilltWill3

Beginner:

1’14.766 Cobraking
1’16.998 Thio

If you have a replay please post here in this thread. Also if you would like and for others to see, please post your final settings. Thanks.

My settings:

10.7/10.7
112/122
9/9
10/10
3.5/2.5
-1.0/-0.5
2/4
20/16
20/50/5
ASM: 1 (this might be the first time I've ever used this setting. I thought that it helped a bit with this car.)
TCS: 3

My Replay:

Attachments

• week - 10.sps
    47 KB · Views: 10
hey Boom I'm back in the Beginner status???
shot.gif

wow, awesome time gokents. good luck to you in the pro division too! i'll post up my settings/replay tomororw...not near the ps2 right now. I definently wanna check out your replay boom. its nice to have a pro post up a replay thats NOT the pal version...haha

Originally posted by boombexus
I think I'm gonna create a "Bad Ass" division and place Mr. P in it. :D 👍
I think I have a smilies named after him, hold on ->
inv.gif
yeah here it is, but the person that did it should have used this
racer.gif

Originally posted by miata13B
kick you're arse Fler
box.gif
rofl.gif

You'll have every opportunity to do so in 14 days + :D Signed up to be the laughing stock of the series :crazy:

rock on, but I have a feeling with a comment like that you go a oil slick or flat tire up your sleeve that you are going to use in my garage :lol:

Gokents, Awesome job on the Race. I knew you had a 1'11 in you, but time constricted you from doing so. There is always week 11, it is good to see you go to the pros. *sniff* *sniff*. IDACF, Carbonfiberman, Majiik
and Talentless, looks like we have to step up the amateur division and start throwing down times to beat these pros. ok wishful thinking, but I think we can

rock on, but I have a feeling with a comment like that you go a oil slick or flat tire up your sleeve that you are going to use in my garage :lol:
Wouldn't count on it.. I stink... BAD :banghead:

:D Nice race !

Arwin :irked:

I used the DS2 all week stuck on a 1'12.250 (my goal was a 1'11) until yesterday the kids went back to school and I thought... it's momo time
eclipsee.gif

I nearly lost it on 2 bends ( the middle bend and the last one) but managed to skillfully pull back :mischievous:

In a normal view the replay is sweeet, enjoy ! Cya's next round
bud.gif

Attachments

• kel week 10.xps
    47.1 KB · Views: 11
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Wouldn't count on it.. I stink... BAD :banghead:
That why this OLR was created. We will make you a better driver whether you like it or not :)

Hi everyone :cheers: I just joined the weekly race serie, and week 11 will be my first race. Anyone have any pointers for me?:cool:

I think I have a smilies named after him, hold on ->
inv.gif
yeah here it is, but the person that did it should have used this
racer.gif

:D That's his smilie all right :mischievous: The steering wheel one is me :P

Originally posted by lotus350
:D That's his smilie all right :mischievous: The steering wheel one is me :P
I forgot what forum I got it from. BTW is there a stry behind it, I would love to hear it :).

I forgot what forum I got it from. BTW is there a stry behind it, I would love to hear it :).

GTNetwork ;) And the story behind it is ...Mr P is known as the racer that was always up there for contention but always beat in the end, so he got the beaten up smilie :lol:
inv.gif

I really wanna sleep right now, and I'm wondering and pondering what's taking so long *w00zy*

goldcup.gif
happy with that result ;) I left about .4 on the track my sectors should have gave me a flat 1.11 ......... oh well !

i will post my replay later :cool:

bronzecup.gif

And I'd like to remind you all of the prophetic words Lotus pronounced earlier on "I think this will be a close one". Indeed! :mischievous:

Indeed, a flat 1'11 was about the time I was expecting Mr.P. Shame on you. :D No, that'd been a run that was pretty much 100% perfect, very hard to catch those and not get nervous and screw up in the last bend. :D

@Boom and all - you may not get to see the close finish as it was intended, but you can still quite nicely put my and Lotus' replay together in the Analyzer. :lol:

I had no idea if I'd done the last section (comparatively) well so when I saw lotus post a run with sector times seemingly close to mine (it's almost a week ago since I ran it so I can hardly even remember what the sector times were :rolleyes: ) I expected her to have a kick-ass final section, but I guess she can either still improve there or my final section was pretty good too. :D

Looking forward to throwing the Arcade 787B around S11, though it will be tough to get a nice clean run without any :banghead: :lol:

Only 17 particiapants? So much for the theory that buyable cars will attract more racers.:rolleyes: From now on, I say Boom should pick whatever cars he wants.

Later GoKents, I'm glad you advanced to pros. I was sick of you beating me anyway.;)

I did get down in the 45.9 range on T2 four times but ran a wheel off in the dirt every time. My best dirty lap was about a 1:12.245 if I remember correctly.

Good racing to all who participated.:cheers:

Back