Weekly Race Series, Week 10 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 44 comments
Where in hell does Mr P. find these times on those tracks? I had at least one at 46.0xx and I can't see dropping a second.

well, at least i'm not last. should've been closer to them:
1’12.355 IDAFC21
1’12.427 CarbonFiber Man

I had one in the .7s but i wasn't happy with it, i'm not fully happy with the time i submitted. best time, illegal, was 1:12.460, best i can remember. i think i got the hang of the turn between the tunnels. I eventually started changing the gears i'd use. 2nd turn in 4th. destabilization turns in 4th. the tunnel in third. i also exited in third, choosing not to drop to 2nd as suggested. i take the last turn at 65, sometimes riding the inside. insanely, i may return to this car (a car whose 505 hp i should have realized was for a race won version, assuming there is one). it has personality. especially the mysterious rocking after exiting some turns.

Well thanks everybody...

I dont know what to think about this... its sorta like Im in 8th grade again...

Im the big dawg in my little world one minute and the next minute, Im in highschool, a freshman, a scrub with seniors running amuck.

Oh well... Thanks for the advancment boom.

And thank you to everyone else with the congrates.

I want to mention the settings I used which were a job of my own in coordination with miata13b.

5/5 springs
102/102 r.h.
10/10 bound
7/7 rebound
-2/0 toe
3/3 camber
7/7 stabilizers

lsd /5/5/5

tranny... something like 25 (I dont remember)

asm 0
tcs 3

Ok, hope that shows a couple of the new racers how I set mine up...

Keep those in mind... there is always more than one way to set up the car.

Thanks again everyone... :D

I also want to mention that I owe miata big time... he helped me major throughout the last 2 races... thanks bro.

My replay for week #10 ... I'm sure Lotus will enjoy watching it over and over again. :mischievous: :banghead: :D

Attachments

• fr_dfr2__328ci_00_01_11_976.xps
    47.5 KB · Views: 12
Originally posted by GoKents
I also want to mention that I owe miata big time... he helped me major throughout the last 2 races... thanks bro.

No probs, I may not know how to race 'em, but I can do a darn good time at tuning with the right tools. :)

just watched your replay boom. awesome. it was a lot like mine, only yours was a lot faster...hehe. anyways here the settings i ended up w/

6.5/9.5
115/120
6/7
6/7
3.0/2.5
.5/1.0
5/6

19/14

NO lsd
F:2.299
auto: 18

acs 0 tcs 3

and here is my replay

Attachments

• idafc21 bmw.sps
    44.2 KB · Views: 9
Here's my replay in the BMW , sorry it took a while ;)

:edit ... i put the wrong time on the xport save it's actually

1.11.446 :embarrassed:

btw : forgot to say my BMW run has a very close call on turn 1 i ran it through the analyzer and decided i was just on but anyone thinks differently let me know please;)

Latest Posts

Back