Weekly Race Series, Week 13 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 41 comments
Cheers BigJames. 👍

Definately keep at it, and we are all here to help out too. Good to see you around.

Well done bigjames remember practice makes perfect;)

Does not matter where you come atleast you still took part:D

Laters

yeah - least I wasnt last (not that I am slating last place) must do better this week better than last in the amateur league anyway - You guys best get sum good laps in cos Im gonna break me fingers doind it this week - And Seca is nearly my fav track !!!

Seca is my favourite course and you better keep that temper because that what gets you your best time;)

Laters:cool:

lol I know what u mean - cant go losing it going down the corkscrew !!!! especially cos its soo close to the end of the lap !!!!!!! Its a good feeling though when you get it just right 👍

The corkscrew is the best part of the course i think so use to the viper though it will take some getting use to in a different car:D

Laters:cool:

although this week is gonna be good cos its two diff cars - I hope we have a race car or an LM one for next week - do I sound like Im whingeing ? I dont mean to,
I know how difficult it must be to sort something out like this so good work to boom
(race car LM car race car LM car race car LM car race car LM car)

Originally posted by lotus350
I'm surprised Pedro and IDAFC21 haven't been moved up to pro yet :confused: and me down to amateurs :embarrassed:

Maybe next week we could make the move ..But who knows :) Na i think you will be in the pro class for some time to come .

me? in the pro league? :embarrassed: hoo ha! that'd certainly force me to be on top of my game. great race this week, i was surprised at the results, i didnt think they'd be so close! but im perfectly happy w/ a second place win in my division and a third place win overall :D

Better late than never ;) my replay ...

Attachments

• kel week 13 unlucky for some.xps
    45.2 KB · Views: 8

Latest Posts

Back