Weekly Race Series, Week 13 - V8 Juice

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 184 comments
did everybody have to go buy this car at the dealer??

am i the only one who got stuck with several while trying to get the f090/s at the speedway endurance??

i'm not running by the way so no need to schitt yourself obi-ron :P

Originally posted by Max E.
i'm not running by the way so no need to schitt yourself obi-ron :P

Neither am i :rolleyes: ..... been too busy this week .. dont write me off though ! .. i'll be back :mischievous:

Yeah, he's still bit shook up after taking 4th place last week.
Ron needs to get some more practice in.
Either that, or he's getting his nasty nubby thumbs replaced. :lol:

Originally posted by boombexus
Yeah, he's still bit shook up after taking 4th place last week.
Ron needs to get some more practice in.
Either that, or he's getting his nasty nubby thumbs replaced. :lol:

It's you Bum :embarrassed: your gettin too fast for me :eek: when i find my kahonies again i will try and step up :mischievous: :D

Naaa, I know where I sit when racing against you. In your rear view mirror. :lol:

So it's gotta be something else. What is it man, you've been racing the V12 Storm haven't you!

Gee, thanks for answering my question about the HP guys, your ingorance and bigheadedness is really appreciated.

Time submitted:

0'22.361
0'48.761
1'11.925

Sorry Cobraboy, haven't really got an answer for ya yet.
Currently, I think I'm at 802HP with a little over 100 miles on the car. I haven't had much time for this race as work got busy again.
Look for my posts with sector times, I usually try to include the HP and milage that the car is at.

:mad:

I just got a T3 1.11.023 and then I slid off track at turn 12.
:banghead:

I have get a good time tonite because I will not have any time tomorrow
:confused:

I guess If at first you dont succeed:P

Yeah noojra, just keep at it and pretty soon you will see those seconds dropping off.

Just keep practicing. 👍

are as follows
T1 - 21.3
T2 - 47.2
T3 - 1.10.3
Will have another go tomorrow but me fingers will break off if I do anymore today !!!!

that was clean all the way as well.
And Boom, I managed to sort me pc out at home - finally - so I can post on here instead of filling up yer in-box !!!!
thanks anyway though m8
:cheers:

It's been rumoured that Mr. P has been through 3 set's of thumbs already.
He's sitting out this week cus he's getting his 4th thumb replacement.

I know he posted a pic of his thumb one time, let me see if I can dig it up for ya.

I'll have to check the thread 2moz for the pic cos its 4 am for me, the birds are tweeting outside and its starting to get light !!! I need sleep !!!
l8er

Haven't raced this since Tuesday, so I figured I'd better get on it. I'm still a little off the pace at:

1'09.9

With 200 + change miles and 812hp.

Looks like amateur division is gonna be quit the scrap this week :mischievous: :D

@Cobraboy, 812hp seems to be the max.

Originally posted by Cobraboy
Gee, thanks for answering my question about the HP guys, your ingorance and bigheadedness is really appreciated.

hey i may be ignorant and bigheaded but when you're as good looking as i am, things like that are acceptable.

I'm not going to reply the way I want to, only out of respect for boom.

Thanks for the help, everyone, despite boom's telling us that this will be a 'fun and exciting' and 'a place where you can get help', this has just turned into a Pro's discussion area, I'm still contemplating whether or not I'll stay in this comp, or participate at all in the future, with all the overwhelming 'help' and 'friendliness' I get from the pros.

**** :rolleyes:

What is your problem Cobraboy?:confused:

Don't we all post our set up's / cornering tips... what, you want us to drive the lap for you? :rolleyes:

Sometimes a question gets un-noticed that's life get over it! :rolleyes: and where's this bigheadedness stuff you go on about ? apart form Max thinking he's gods gift to women :rolleyes: :lol: what's yer problem ? :confused:

@Cobraboy don't sweat it dude i myself have had questions go unanswered so i,ve had to go elsewhere to get the answers i needed..:)

As for your Bhp question it states that the starting Bhp is 788Bhp so you should have noticed this when starting out the race ..And i posted early on in the race that the cars maximum Bhp was 812Bhp..
Also in the past it has been said many times that in order to break in a dealer bought car you need to run the car in for 300k,s..

Don't let one question make you quit stick around mate ;)
If you have a particular question you are welcome to PM me and i will do my best to answer it for you ..Thats the best i can offer..

Anyways ran another 600k session today and all for nothing :( still no improvment on tuesdays time ..I may have to settle for what i,ve got ..My thumbs are really sore now ..
Can someone tell me where Ron gets his spare Thumbs from and does he get a good deal on them .?:lol:

I might have another go tonight but not likely so good luck all see you at the finnish :)

I ran for a long session at work tonight and could not improve either. I did have one T3 time of EXACTLY 1:09:000 but I had a cut corner on turn 2. I also had some T1's between 20.9XX-21.0XX and some T2's around 46.5-46.6 but they were all wasted too.

Tomorrow's my last chance at glory I guess.. I just KNOW there's half a second waiting for me to come and get it.:banghead:

Im in the same boat ..But my hand is killing me at the mo ..I might just let you take this one dude im in no state to put up any sort of fight :lol:

Good luck dude hope you get it ;)

Thanks for the encouragement.:)

But who knows...the T3 time is not really a good indicator of overall time on this track as your final can vary so much due to the last turn. You or Luxy may have already beat me and not even know it, or vice versa. And IDAFC21 has probably been hiding out waiting to spring some crazy azzed time upon us.:lol:

Originally posted by CarbonFiber Man
Thanks for the encouragement.:)

But who knows...the T3 time is not really a good indicator of overall time on this track as your final can vary so much due to the last turn. You or Luxy may have already beat me and not even know it, or vice versa. And IDAFC21 has probably been hiding out waiting to spring some crazy azzed time upon us.:lol:

I didn,t count those guys out ..They could very well be hiding in the shadows ..It seems to be the trend these days :lol:

:dopey:

If i had a crazy time to spring, it wouldve been sprung already. haha. I really need to put some more time into this one, maybe i'll have some energy after i get off work today...

Sadly, nothing superfantabulous here either ... my best clean save:

T1: 21.4
T2: 47.1
T3: 1'10.1

I've only seen 1'09'9 once :(

When I first started this week's race, I thought it was going to be fun, but I haven't really improved much over the week, only about two seconds off my 5th lap on Tuesday. :irked:

The first tunnel is a real pain in the a-s-s. I can *almost* get through without lifting off, but I'd say a good 80% of my laps end in that damn tunnel.

I'm pretty frustrated with this one, I don't think I'll be whitling away much more. :irked:

And another :irked: for good measure.

OK Im spent, my times are just gettin worse and worse so Im gonna stop at the ones below
T1 - ******
T2 - ******
T3 - ********
Over all lap was ********
I well enjoyed that - lookin forward to the next challenge and to see where my time puts me in my class
l8er till the next race !
oops !!! pm is on its way to boom !!!

Edit out your final time dude ..Your supposed to PM it to Boom..:P

There is still 2 days left on this race..

Back