Weekly Race Series, Week 17 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 87 comments

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Very cool everyone!

Looks like we still had a clear winner of a car though.

TVR Speed 6 takes the constructors trophy. :lol:

Congrats goes out to makaveli, nice race man. Hope you get that Xport soon, cus Mr. P is gonna want to see some replays when you beat him. :mischievous: :lol:

Excellent run by GTJugend. 👍 He takes the top honors in the Amateur class.

And the Flerbizky. ;) Takes top honors in the beginner division. 👍
Cinjun8, glad to see that you have joined. Keep at it man. 👍

Some mover this round as well.

Pedro, has done an excellent job during this series and has progressed in his skills enough to move up into the PRO division. Congrats man!
Makaveli2k3 has moved into the PRO division as well. Get that Xport man. :lol: Nice racing there mate. ;)

PRO:

(Edited by GoKents almost a year later to show the true results with no makeveli2k3. ;) )
1’17.836 Mr. P Speed 6
1’17.913 GoKents Speed 6
1’18.220 quattro_bro Zonda C12
1’18.261 Oliver DePlace Zonda C12
1’18.544 boom Zonda C12
1’18.713 lotus350 Speed 6

Amateur:

1’18.189 GTJugend Zonda C12
1’18.225 pedrodaman Zonda C12
1’18.360 IDAFC21 Speed 6
1’18.580 miata13B Speed 6
1’18.656 CarbonFiber Man Speed 6
1’18.732 UB57 Speed 6
1’19.044 zer0h
1’19.378 noojra Speed 6
1’21.722 PunkRock Opel Speedster

Beginner:

1’20.277 Flerbizky RUF RGT
1’22.913 cinjun8

Please post up your replay and settings here in this thread.

My lousy replay:

Attachments

• week 17_boom.sps
    47.3 KB · Views: 17
I will be the first to say Im intrested to see that replay from makaveli...

I mean, last I saw it was a t3 of 59.9 or 1.00.0 and yet he ends up .2 ahead of p and .3 ahead of myself...

I gotta say, thats quite a bit of time to make up on the last sector.

But good race mate, just want to see that replay to see where I lost all that time.

Im sure p will feel the same.:D

Oh yeah, GOOD RACING !!! to all of you guys.

Good race IDAFC21, I think this is where we started all the way back in week 3 if my memory serves me correctly. Good job on beating Boom too. I almost had you Boom, .034 off :D. Well, my hats off to those who won their divisions respectively, and it seems honor has been brought up this week. Let us just keep it towards the track if an inquires are made.

Edit -
pennies.jpg

wow, great racing by all. Let me just state one more time for the record that i HATED this track w/ a passion. Yet still clocked in over 600 miles w/ it. hehe. Great battle between the speed 6 and zonda tho, they really seemed be great matches for each other. Heres my replay.

Attachments

• idafc21 speed 6.sps
    43.8 KB · Views: 15
Congrats to Pedro, glad to see you move up to Pro class:cheers:

As for the overall winner, sorry but if your T3 time was 59.9 as you stated in your last post, I don't believe your total for a second. A T3 time of 59.9 should be closer to 1:18.2XX, as I think many here can do the math and figure out. Unless by some miracle you can make up .600 seconds on the last section compared to all the rest of us.:rolleyes: As a matter of fact, I was suspicious of your Laguna Seca time as well but never said anything. Sorry to be a jerk, that's just my thoughts on the matter.

Good job everyone, and nice time with the RUF Flerbizky, neat car choice!

1’18.220 quattro_bro Zonda C12
1’18.261 Oliver DePlace Zonda C12
1’18.189 GTJugend Zonda C12
1’18.225 pedrodaman Zonda C12

Four C12:s in 0.072 secs. Now that's close!

/D

Wow nice times! Although I'm not usually doubtful of a persons time I can't say the same for this week. I agree with CFM on this matter and having watched Rons replay where he really nailed the last section of the track I cannot see you makaveli2k3 from a 59.9 T3 to a 1’17.648 final time!! but if you really did do that then wow :eek: I wanna see it ;) 👍

Congrats to Pedro on the promotion ;) 👍

And to Gokents, just for getting into the 17's :cheers: 👍

I'll do the stats later and see you all later :)

Oh and UB ... pretty close eh ? :D :cool:

Before everyone starts in on makaveli, let him have a chance to prove his time. I've asked him to send me his replay data from the analyzer.

Thanks,

Boom

Well, I'm not starting on him
inc.gif

I was just stating a point and have a right to just like everyone else does :mischievous: It will be good for him when he proves us wrong :P

Originally posted by lotus350

I was just stating a point and have a right to just like everyone else does :mischievous:

:irked:

Do you think I directed my previous post towards just you Kelly?
If so, that's certainly not the case.

Oh nice :D ... a stewards inquiry :lol:

Nice close race by everyone , awesome time by Gokents:eek: i could smell you closing in btw :P

Just got up so i will post my replay ... Laters :)

:D :P Woo Hoo I finally done it yay..Thanks Boom for the honour ;)
And a 2nd place to boot :) i really thought that a podium was a bit of a dream this week, as i only had time to run 42 laps during the whole race..

I didn't think i took the last sector as well as i could have ,my sector 3 time was 59.745, i reckon i lost some .2 on the final section due to a bit of scrub,but never got the chance to better it.. If i could have i think i would be in the very low 1'18's or very high 1'17's but not sure
Anyways im happy with that one :D

Nice run, Pedro!

I can confirm that you lost a few 1/10s on the last sector. I had several T3 59.9 w most ending up 1.18.3 or 1.18.4, and then I got a perfect last sector w 1.18.189.. (T3 59.9) never managed to get close to that again..

/D

Cheers for confirming that, I thought that was the case ..I got a 1'18.6 from a t3 of 1'00.3 and that im sure i nailed the last sector pretty good, That was almost the time i was submitting,but noticed that i had only run 200k's on the car..

Cheers again for posting your setup it saved me loads of time fiddling about ...;)

Here's my replay :)

I think we should have a review section to give the people who view others replays the chance to give either the all clear or call an unclean lap as it is but thats JMO:D

And feel free to call me if any are noticed.... ( even though i scrutinize them 1st :P just wanna hear opinions sometimes :embarrassed: )

Laters and stay clean boys 👍

btw : i noticed i typed wrong last digit of my time to Boom:embarrassed:

I put 17.836 and its a 17.839 :embarrassed: sorry :P

That's a pretty good idea Mr.P,It's always nice to get a second opinion on some of those really close ones. I'd be happy to help with the reviews of any NTSC replays.

Here's my replay:

Attachments

• carbonfiber man week 17 race.sps
    45 KB · Views: 15
Great race everybody.. Damn that little Speed 6 is one fast car. BUT - I'm pretty sure that in the hands of the right wheelman, the Ruf could've been a contender.. Love that car...

Attachments

• w17-1-20-277.xps
    44 KB · Views: 19
My final T3 was 59.606 ;)

Just watched Flerbizky's Ruf run 👍 totally clean ! sweet lap man :)

my replay.

2 corners lost me a lot of time :( I hate TMII :irked:

Attachments

• kel in trial mountain hell.xps
    44.5 KB · Views: 14
Originally posted by pedrodaman
I got a 1'18.6 from a t3 of 1'00.3 and that im sure i nailed the last sector pretty good

I got a 1,00.3 but only got a 1,19.3 :irked: I had no idea that the last section would make such a difference. I'm only angry that i didn't put more effort to beat my time :mad:

Btw Great job Pedro and Good luck in the Pro's 👍
you too Gokents 1,17 :eek: Great job 👍

Great racing by every one this week See yawl next round :D

Originally posted by Mr P
My final T3 was 59.606 ;)

Just watched Flerbizky's Ruf run 👍 totally clean ! sweet lap man :)
Mr. P... Wow... Thanks... 👍 You DO know that you're my hero right ?.. I'm honored :bowdown:

Originally posted by pedrodaman
Nice sector dude..So a 1'17.xxx was'nt that far from a 59.745..The pedro curse strikes again :irked:

that last tunnel was make or break and very hard to nail perfect after good sectors , you done great though man ;) welcome to the Pro section :cool:

Originally posted by Flerbizky
Mr. P... Wow... Thanks... 👍 You DO know that you're my hero right ?.. I'm honored :bowdown:

Thanx man :embarrassed: speechless after that ;) i'm honored your honored:tup:

Thanx man :embarrassed: speechless after that ;) i'm honored your honored:tup:

I'm honored just to be in the presence of so much honor!:bowdown:

What the hell did I just say?:confused: :eek: :lol:

that last tunnel was make or break and very hard to nail perfect after good sectors , you done great though man ;) welcome to the Pro section :cool:

Cheers Ron im Honoured to be honoured a spot in pro division with you honourable Pro's
Did that makes sense :P :D

I will try my best to be competitive ;)

Back