Weekly Race Series, Week 17 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 87 comments
Originally posted by GTJugend
Hmmm.. Pedro, I assumed that the sectors P posted contained only the average speed. If it was maximum speed om Makavelis sectors then the math I did is useless. Your sectors Pedro are OK if you look at the avg instead of max speed

/D
There's quite a diff between sector average and sector max...

edit: Perfect example of the village idiot stating the obvious :rolleyes:

There's quite a diff between sector average and sector max...

Yes, it is a very big difference. But on the other hand if the speeds in Mak:s sectors is max speeds then it doesn't match either..

E.G. sector 14 Pedros max was 149 and Mak:s speed 111 - there is no way he could make that lap travelling that slow..

Ah, thanks Pedro :)

/D

Originally posted by pedrodaman
Ok here's mine im getting a bit worried here as someting dosn't add up my sector 8 & 11 almost match mak's
And i hit no walls..
I took the current speed of each sector,i assume this is approach speed..
The car Zonda C12 497Bhp 1'18.255
Sector1.. 0.02.172..236Km/h sector av 243Km/h
Sector2.. 0.02.444..246Km/h sector av 244Km/h
Sector3.. 0.04.970..241Km/h sector av 238Km/h
Sector4.. 0.04.482..177Km/h sector av 129Km/h
Sector5.. 0.02.920..145Km/h sector av 160Km/h
Sector6.. 0.04.476..177Km/h sector av 139Km/h
Sector7.. 0.05.907..151Km/h sector av 183Km/h
Sector8.. 0.05.293..189Km/h sector av 140Km/h
Sector9.. 0.05.963..156Km/h sector av 195Km/h
Sector10..0.04.759..228Km/h sector av 239Km/h
Sector11..0.03.977..214Km/h sector av 162Km/h
Sector12..0.05.963..159Km/h sector av 151Km/h
Sector13..0.03.148..153Km/h sector av 168Km/h
Sector14..0.03.317..149Km/h sector av 121Km/h
Sector15..0.02.062..134Km/h sector av 142Km/h
Sector16..0.04.258..126Km/h sector av 134Km/h
Sector17..0.04.483..150Km/h sector av 179Km/h
Sector18..0.06.313..190Km/h sector av 214Km/h
Sector19..0.01.358..228Km/h sector av 232Km/h

I'll post now he's busy in the kitchen :P

Yeah the current speed going into the sector is different to the average speed , we are comparing avarage speeds here and have even included the possibility of mak's times being current speeds and double checked and it's just not possible we've checked. Anyway in my eyes the guy is a cheat nuff said .

Originally posted by GTJugend
Yes, it is a very big difference. But on the other hand if the speeds in Mak:s sectors is max speeds then it doesn't match either..

E.G. sector 14 Pedros max was 149 and Mak:s speed 111 - there is no way he could make that lap travelling that slow..

/D
What IS that smell ?... :D

Originally posted by lotus350
*sniff* it's my omelette yum :P :D
Was that an invitation. There's football on the telly tonight and I can't be bothered to cook :D

Originally posted by Flerbizky
Was that an invitation. There's football on the telly tonight and I can't be bothered to cook :D

In yer dreams mate :P we ate it :D

hey has anyone added up the time yet, because I need someone to confirm this for me. I got a total of 1'17.594 on Mak's time. I could of done it wrong that is why I am asking for someone else to confirm this.

I tried and ended up with 1.17.624... Close enough... Although, with the speeds he posted (Sector 11 @ 219Kmh) sector 11 should be done in 2.75 seconds...

I don't quite get the speeds unfortunately. . .

Brought up in miles per hour, everything has got to be a complex mathematical statistic

to average out all the speeds and then to convert miles per hour over to KM and vice versa to test them out over here. . .

You guys are doing a good job :D. . . But after reading this, I do see the sector 11 looking fishy with what you guys have done.

Originally posted by makaveli2k3
i sent my time verification in to boombexus from my data logger as i dont have an xport yet but i am very dissapointed with the reaction to my time. just because i am new to online racing dosent mean i am new to gt3 i been playing it non stop since day 1 and always wanted to prove myself on a bigger stage and when i finally do no-one believes my time!! well if after boombexus has looked at my sectors and verified that it is a legit lap and there are still doubts then i shall have no choice but to quit this series and move on i will not have my gt3 playing ability in doubt:irked: :irked: :irked:
:confused:
Buy a X-Port and continue racing! Anywhere you go for OLR will at some point require time verification. If you post some top replays, your skill will not be in doubt. You should be proud of great laps or goals met. Why not share them? JUST BUY ONE AND BE DONE WITH IT!

Originally posted by lotus350
I notice makaveli2k3 has been in a couple of times but not to defend himself :odd:
Probably busy with Week 18...... :odd:

Ok i take it with the lack of response by Makaveliwhatever that he is giving us the silent confession :rolleyes: .. anyway i think this guy should be edited out of the leaderboard and registered drivers line up and i'll claim my rightful victory for this round :mischievous:

Nice runner up placing Gokents ;) ....

But i still in the back of my mind expect the week later spark of imagination brainwave excuse :P ........... bring it !! :D

Originally posted by Mr P
anyway i think this guy should be edited out of the leaderboard and registered drivers line up and i'll claim my rightful victory for this round :mischievous:

I second that, hes taken a couple podium spots from me the last couple weeks and i want em back! :lol:

Originally posted by IDAFC21
I second that, hes taken a couple podium spots from me the last couple weeks and i want em back! :lol:

He got one from me on week 14 too:irked:

Thanks mr.p...

I sorta feel the same as you on this subject and oddly, I came into the weekly race area of the board because I was thinking about how there hasn't been one peep out of this guy since the questioning of his time.

I mean, I really wanted to see one of the fastest out there poping up from the gtp, but I guess its not gonna happen.

Oh well...

Thanks again though

I've took him out of my stats page and edited everyone's podiums accordingly. It's up to boom now what he does from here ...

I've seen him aboot many times lookin at this thread ,,still no replys :odd:

Pity i didnae get any more podiums from him being edited out of the stats list ,Ah bum :P :lol:

Sorry don't mind me im in one of my drunken moods :P :D ;) :lol:

Back