Weekly Race Series, Week 17

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 142 comments
I ran more laps with the speed 6

T1 14.3 / T2 40.6 / T3 1'00.500

I should be able to get it down T3 to about 1'00.100 range hopefully

Well I Tried but I just cant beat my old time :( with the Speed 6 or the C12.

I think I'll just sumbit my time now and wait for next week Race. I just cant wait to see what we will running Nekt Week.

Boom: How about Apricot hill In an LM Race Car of Your Choice. Err............Let's say the S2000 LM Race Car Perhaps :D or mabey the FTO:mischievous:

Welcome, Super-Supra :)

I lent my speed 6 keys out and ain't got 'em back yet :irked:

Not been on it much this week. I'll hit the track for my last ditch effort later today though :mischievous:

Well - It's getting better.. .T3 at 1.01.7... This is NOT using the C12 or the Speed 6 ;)

Tried one last go at this ...ran 100k and got nowhere, so time from earlier this week submitted . cya next round 👍

:D That's miss bossy boots, if she don't get what she wants she pulls this face ...she does a great dr evil impression too :lol:

I was starting to like this race.. but not enough time to race any more. I think my final t3 was a 1'00.400 but i had a dirty lap with a t3 of 1'00.200(only after seeing my t3 :banghead: ). Anyway see you all next week :)

posted my time couldnt get anymore off so final splits are 13.8 39.9 and 59.9 was confident but now not so sure as a few more have almost same splits but thoroughly enjoyed it this week:)

Ok I think I pulled it out of the bag at last hopefully :)

14.003 / 40.000 / 59.606 :cool: down on my best T1 of 13.6 but a perfect lap after that and i'm more than happy with the end result 👍

Good luck everyone :mischievous:

;)

Hi ALL:
:D Just wanted to say THANX to all the guys (& Lotus) for posting your settings. Ended up w/mostly IDAFC21's + my Trans. Think I'm about @ my "Goal" time. 1.3 seconds behind the Pro Class Winner. Best "Clean" times w/MOMO & MT:
T1........14.068
T2........40.339
T3.....1'00.488
Had better splits but can't put 'em together!!! May have one more go before deadline if my head cold lightens up.
Will miss at least the next two challenges (Vacation) but will try to find internet access & see how you guys are doin'.
GOOD LUCK ALL !!!...UB57
:D

I haven't had a chance to run anymore this week, so i'll have to turn in the time I had from Tuesday.:( I had 2 softball games to play in on Thursday and then immediatly after I came down with a nasty cold with a high fever and missed work for 2 days, i tried to drive some laps while I was sick, but well I was too sick to concentrate at all. Finally feeling better now so i should be good to go for this week's new race. I did try the Zonda on Wed. and found that it was quite competitive, just wish I would have been able to better my lap with either car as I know I can still get at least .250 or so off the time I'm sending in.:irked: Good luck everyone!

How much time left? I forgot to send my final time in, hope it's not too late... :irked:

well, finally started to nail this one, got a 14.1/40.4/1'00.5 on my best lap. I think that the 1'00.5 was my T3, I could be wrong on that one. Hit my mark that I set. . . I think I could better it too.

edit
I thought this T1 was impossible to hit, but I nailed it finally
T1 13.8xx and a T3 of 1'00.3xx. I don't have the T2 off the top of my head, but I didn't think it was gonna be possible for me to hit at all this week. I beat the goal I set for myself this week so I am satisfied with it.

I just wanted to stop in and say that my time is awesome compared to what I thought I would do, and that my t times are a mix of ups and downs.

just to put it simply...

I MIGHT be able to beat mr.p with a miracle and a bad last sector from mr.p

Now keep in mind that there is one problem with my calculations showing a possible lead...

I have rough calculations of my t times before t3... t3 is the only one I know for sure, and thats a 59.6.

The 59.6 is why I think I will be near p.

However, my theoretical t times before that are off from p, and infact, p gains time on me to end up with the same t3.

So if that trend continued on a linear basis, p will finish about .1 or .2 ahead of me.

What ever the case, my time is turned in and I will be looking forward to the results.

See ya then.

Many thanks to those of you that tried and recommended the C12! I cut .5 off my best time with the Speed 6.

Final T3 59.965

The C12 was much more stable in the uphill 'chicane' (the 4-5-6 combo, especially the 5-6 transition) and but the real difference was in the corner coming out of the tunnel just after T3. A quick lift off to induce slight oversteer and full throttle through the rest of the corner.

I'm looking forward to see the other cars that were used.

Back