pro's amateurs all seem to be on the same pace as each other
Me in pro and find very hard to keep up with amateurs:(

I will be in amateurs soon i think. cannot keep the pace ME P***ED OFF

Originally posted by Venom77
pro's amateurs all seem to be on the same pace as each other
Me in pro and find very hard to keep up with amateurs:(
And to think that I'm a beginner...

Well Ive just gone and done a session.

Its looking like 50.1 was the fastest of the moment, which is still slow compared to what I know is possible.

I managed to find quite a bit of time on my best save and brought my time down a bit.

However, I know there is still atleast .9 seconds to take off my current best lap.

Im still just gonna concentrate on a clean 49 of any sort.

I haven't raced since thursday and I haven't had a chance to try those setups as yet.

Best t2 is 49.984 but I didnt take the last corner as well as I could so I might try to better my time If time permits :D

Later

Crap, just ran a T1 of 15.1 seconds... but I wasnt able to keep the pace to get a good T2. T2 was about 49.6 and then I banged the wall on the downhill right corner :(

Oh well. Speed in the middle of the initial chicane was 138 mph :mischievous: And Im using Boom's settings 👍

OK!! I finally got a clean save!! And it's about 0.3 seconds faster than my best "dirty" lap time. The piss off is I could have come real close to MiH's T2 if I wouldnt have spun the wheels too long at the hairpin after the backstraight. I might call it a day... I am an amateur after all :lol:

T1: 15.3
T2: 49.2

damn nice sectors there ya caght me now
Thank you :) And same to you 👍

I see alot of people being competitive this week. Will be nice to see the results because all categories of racers are going fast :cheers:

My prediction for the order of runnings:
  1. made in holland
  2. zer0h
  3. T13R
  4. CarbonFiber Man
  5. GT3mich
  6. suprajef
  7. Red Eye Racer
  8. Jpec07
  9. Oliver DePlace
  10. cinjun8
  11. Venom77
updated, although not much difference..

I dont think I will be faster than CFM. He was able to achieve 48's in his T2 unlike me. Nice of you to consider me for a top 3 spot tho :embarrassed:

New clean sector times.

T1: 15.598
T2: 49.990

Had to change the setup so the car would be more nimble through the twisties.

7.0/6.0
75/75
5/4
5/4
2.1/1.0
2.0/-1.5
1/1
4/15
5/10
5/20
5/5
1.00/1.25

Originally posted by Jpec07
  1. made in holland
  2. zer0h
  3. T13R
  4. CarbonFiber Man
  5. GT3mich
  6. suprajef
  7. Red Eye Racer
  8. Jpec07
  9. Oliver DePlace
  10. cinjun8
  11. Venom77

I have got to sort something about being on the bottom
does not look good at all:(
Cheers for that jpec07

Hey Jpec07 i'm infront of oliver de place man
I thought there was something wrong:D

I got new time thursday:mischievous:

New best clean lap: 15.546/49.085

I also have a clean lap of 15.465 / 48.862 but it's a little slower, because on my best clean lap I got EVERY LAST BIT of that last section down cold.:D

I also had a potentially awesome lap clean all the way up to right before the last hairpin.:banghead: It was a 15.179/48.795.:eek: But of course I blew it.:rolleyes:

I'm SOOOO close to my goal, only have tonight left to try and get it.:cool:

Finally broke into the 49's.

Mid 15's are norm and low 50. isn't too hard.

back tonight with updates. :D

I really need to pull somthing together here....granted ive only done 2 sessions on this all week so far, but my only clean save i have right now is like a 16.0/50.3 or somthing :yuck: I can pull mid 15's fairly easily but I can never keep anything together clean. I have been as low as 15.2 but i just couldnt hold it together. The fastest ive ever gone thru that first chicane CLEANLY was around 140-142, but thats a crap shoot, thats really hard to pull off consistently. Anyways, i might try some more in a little bit if i have time, otherwise im really gonna have to find time tomorrow. Im not expecting a great finish this week just cuz i havent done anything on it, but i do wanna get a better time than i have now, haha

Originally posted by Jpec07
  1. made in holland
  2. zer0h
  3. T13R
  4. CarbonFiber Man
  5. GT3mich
  6. suprajef
  7. Red Eye Racer
  8. Jpec07
  9. Oliver DePlace
  10. cinjun8
  11. Venom77

Wow! I'm not even slated for a top 11 finish.. Better get racing!

Back