Weekly Race Series, Week 37

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 227 comments
Well, it looks like my times are garbage, see you all when I roll across the finish line...

I've sent my PM. Just too tired this week to concentrate. Ran 10 laps in the GT40 early on, but only mananged a total lap time of 1'32.166 That quick that early, means with given time, I would have notched a 1'30 run.

AO

Well I just submitted my sucky time. too bad I wasn't able to reach the 1,05's.... maybe next time

BTW Boom I forgot to mention in my PM I used the GT40 at 322BHP

and I hear you wanna change the class names or somthing? how about

TC class
GT class and
GTS class

or one somthing like that :D any how see you peps next week.

i didnt touch it. i ran one car and one only, didnt even test any others out. as soon as i saw "prize cars allowed" i knew exactly which one i was using. hehe. gonna have to give this a last ditch effort in a little while before the deadline. hopefully i can come up w/ somthing

time sent.. hopefully my RX8 can compete with some of the other racers :)
it has been a great week
see you all next week :embarrassed:

I ended up running the Toyota Celica GT-Four!

Great car! A tad on the heavy side though. Fully adjustable front and rear downforce, AWD, can't beat it. :mischievous:

Originally posted by boombexus

Great car! A tad on the heavy side though. Fully adjustable front and rear downforce, AWD, can't beat it. :mischievous:

i know!! i tried that car out at the end of our 2.0L challenge the other week and i have to say i was impressed w/ it. Still was no match for the S2000, buts its a good car in its own right. im thinkin we should have a race w/ it somtime in the future.

time sent also. i just couldnt concentrate tonight. im about .400 off my best dirty lap (which was SO close to clean its not even funny) so im a little disappointed. i just hope this thing holds its own and makes a few people go "woah, not such a bad car after all." :)

I got home just in time to watch the Bronchos lose to the Pats.
I'm beat and I don't even want to look at the PS2.
I'll submit my best from Tues.
I'm going to watch some DVDs. :)
CFM: Sorry that I won't be giving you any competition. :embarrassed:
Oh, and I ran the GT40 only.

Good luck and see you on the results page.
:) :) :) :)

Well, this week has not been good for times. It is probably because I was running three cars all week. I wasn't too satisfied with my performance, but then again, three cars is a big undertaking with sims and all. Times submitted. :D

Originally posted by boombexus

I was going through my garage the other day and noticed that this had adjustable downforce, which I never knew about. Interesting...maybe a wet track race could be fun with the Celica.

ah yes thats right. forgot to specify in my PM and in case anybody missed it, i was running the RX8. i think me and bbandit were the only people running this one, unless there were others that just didnt wanna speak up

Miata,

That is indeed a large order. Any week I run with more than one car I can't get my times down like the weeks where I run only one car. (did that come out right?)

Anyway, good luck to all. As idafc mentioned the rx8, I might as well mention that Im running with the 22b.

Untill the results...

Back