Weekly Race Series, Week 50 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 190 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

boombexus

Staff Emeritus
Great turnout and even greater racing. 👍

A hearty congratulations goes out to the amazing Mr. P. As always, nice racing mate. But look out for danoff and heinrich nippin at your heels. ;) Good work you two.

Ev0 runs away with the top spot in Division 2. Great race man. But check out the next 12 racers in Div 2. Only seperated by a mere 1.5 seconds. :eek: :eek: :eek:

The top honors go to scuderia229 as he takes the win in Div. 3. Close, close racing there too. 1st-3rd making a hell of a race.

Great racing everyone, and if you have a replay, or some data log times ( ;) ) please post it up.

Division 1

1.40.187 Mr. P
1.40.559 danoff
1.40.619 HeinrichII
1.41.259 CarbonFiber Man
1.41.928 lotus350
1.41.990 zer0h
1.42.259 Famine

Division 2

1.41.658 Ev0
1.42.076 Small_Fryz
1.42.337 hippyneil
1.42.712 Goomba
1.42.801 RVDNut374
1.42.973 Barbol
1.43.002 ving
1.43.049 RSCosworth
1.43.169 BigJamesGTI
1.43.213 Luxy
1.43.328 Spin Bad
1.43.614 oxygenuk
1.43.641 Michael K

Division 3

1.43.296 scuderia229
1.43.378 HareTurtle
1.43.789 TehBorderican
1.44.798 NielsG
1.45.072 gt4
1.46.583 Slicks
1.46.827 hucker696
1.47.325 filmfan

Forgot to send in my time. I would've ended up on the bottom of Div 1 anyway.

Great job to everyone who managed to keep this car on the track!

well I did a little better than I thought - Im quite impressed I wasnt at the bottom of Div 2

Got to try and move further up the table though this week.

I´m impressed of my position. I thought that I´d be at the bottom. Great racing everyone and congrats to mr P about that time

i did worse than i thought :lol: i thought i might of got near the top 3, hmm i think it might of been that evil s corner near the end :P

goddammit, i forgot to submit my time.

for what it's worth, i ended up with a 1'41.177 :embarrassed: i been playing prologue if anything this week.

Good round :) just wish I had stuck at it as I ended up .2 off the record for this car combo :rolleyes:

anyway I will try it again someday 👍 here's my replay...

Wow...second week for me and a win! As much as I complained about this car I learned ALOT. In the results board for this course in my GT3 I literally have the top 15 times seperated in .1 increments (1.43.2xx, 1'43.3xx, 1'43.4...etc) al the way up into the 1'45 range. My sweet spot was 1'43.5xx I must have done 20 laps in that time which was frustrating...over and over and over.

Anyway I couldn't be happier. Again I thought the winning times would be around 1'42.xxx and yet again iw as 2 seconds off. Mr.P and div 1 guys i don't know how you do it, well i guess I do, but I have alot of work to do.

This is great fun.

Next weeks race I should have the ability to post xport data here...not that anyone needs to race MY ghost...but you know...hahaha.

Nice run Mr. P! I was expecting you to be in the 1'39's though since I got that time with a 1'06.7xx t3 :)

Much better than I thought, but I'm still very frustrated because I could see everyplace I was losing time... I just couldn't fix it all on one lap.

I gotta watch out for heinrich... right on my rear. I almost turned in a 1'40.6 heinrich, I just barely got that extra .1 last night.

Edit: I'm really not actually sure of that t3 time. I remember I got a 1'40.6xx after a 1'07.0xx t3. Since Mr. P was running flat 1'06's I knew that there was lots of room for improvement. I saw so many t3's go past last night that I don't really know where my final time t3 was. Best I managed ever was 1'06.4 on a dirty run.

Amazing time P,

But now the question arises...

Is anyone going to prove their time ?
(besides P )

I suggest you guys do... letting that sort of thing sit is not a good idea because suspicion does not go away. I hope you all kept those replays. :mischievous:
Good luck next week racers.

My runs at this were done over a couple of sessions early when the combo was posted, my saved ghost has only got a 1.06.6 T3 ... but i have been up on it a few times (1.06.0 was my best) just never got it nailed as i knew my target was a 1.39.9(1st place on DB) and lost it everytime i was up on my save :(

looks like it was the end section after T3 that gave me the win in the end... going by the sectors you guys have posted ;)

good race though ... until the next one 👍

Thats cool and all P, but Im getting tired of 2 things.
1. Podiums with no support
2. Results threads with no replays

I don't wanna be the voice of doubt hovering over my fellow racers, but let's face it fellas, this will come up again next week and the week after that.

Don't mistake my "professionalism" for being an ass. Please. This just part of being one fast mutha. So deal with it. ;)

Wow, this has to be one of the closest weeks I've seen since starting this. Good stuff from the Div1 boys... how DO they do it!?

I was convinced I was going to be well down the list this week but I'm quite pleased with 3rd for the div (and I was sniffig up famines exhaust pipe!)

PAL replay should be attached

Attachments

• hippyneil_olr50.xps
    46 KB · Views: 8
i need full datalogger data for both danoff and heinrich A.S.A.P. then i'll get to work 👍

if the issue arises of me needing to support my winning time just tell me what I need? I don't have the xport yet (should be in this week) and am not sure if I even have my winning lap saved...But I have a bunch of data from this past week and can show digital photos of the screen, etc....Like I said next week I'll have the xport (I hope) and will be saving my best laps just for this very issue.

ok first off, congrats to all for a great race, was fun :)

now to the datalog stuff, I'll brb in 5 to post them, gotta turn on my ps2 :P

ok, the time shown in the analyzer is 1'40.613, here are the sectors with their respective sector time and average speed:

sector 1 0'03.698 187mph
sector 2 0'02.330 187
sector 3 0'06.601 85
sector 4 0'05.666 128
sector 5 0'05.600 158
sector 6 0'02.156 158
sector 7 0'04.756 60
sector 8 0'03.738 101
sector 9 0'05.106 90
sector 10 0'04.365 85
sector 11 0'04.005 68
sector 12 0'04.411 112
sector 13 0'05.492 79
sector 14 0'05.238 85
sector 15 0'05.150 137
sector 16 0'07.411 105 :(
sector 17 0'01.589 117
sector 18 0'06.889 57
sector 19 0'06.193 106
sector 20 0'04.416 122
sector 21 0'05.803 158

There ya go :)

Close racing in Div 2, I'm fortunate to have pulled off that winning lap in my last session. My sector times for that lap were off my previous pace by about .2 or .3 seconds, but my T4 was just perfect, as I managed to beat the previous record by about .4 seconds, and meet my personal goal to break the 1.41 barrier.

And how do we view the xps files? I want to see how Mr. P got such a fast T3!

ok, after reviewing heinrich's sectors as compared to r P.'s i see nothing that has led me to believe the sectors were fabricated. HOWEVER, i think it's still important for a man of your skill to be able to prove his times conclusively with a replay device. you should make every attempt to get one because even though i've determined that there is nothing in your sectors that is suspicious, it is not proof of the run's cleanliness. just playing devil's advocate here but the reality is that YOU COULD just be a good cheater. I AM NOT SAYING THIS, but without a replay device, it is possible.

as for danoff, nevermind posting your sectors, a full healthy set has been posted making it too easy for you if for some reason, you are not on the level. i'll wait until next time to check you. no offense, as it has been said before in here, take it as a compliment.

lol, I'm not a good cheater thank you very much, and I'm sorry you still say the sectors are fabricated, and about buying the Xport, it has to wait for some(still haven't found a store with it) because I have other priorities to spend my money on, cheers....

i did'nt say they were fabricated. i said that i could in fact NOT find any evidence that they were fabricated.

as for mentioning the possibilities, the fact is they they ARE possibilities. DISTINCT possibilities at that if you think about it in the broad sense and not just how it pertains to you.

Congrats to Scuderia for the Div 3 win! And to all of the fast upper division racers as well. Looking forward to some good competition in Div. 3 over the coming weeks. :)

I haven't been posting replays since the one time I did nobody downloaded it (not surprising :lol: ), and with the PC and the PS2 in different rooms, it's a bit of a chore. But here's week 50 (NTSC):

Oops! Lost the attachment somehow, and can't edit it in. Scroll down to my next post to find it.

here's my sectors

=1.40.187

there is a few sections I would like to see myself I bolded them :D

Both are possible cutting sections and you kicked the ass of my very reasonably taken bends

Bit harsh on Max I think Boom :confused: Is Heinrich above validation ???

Originally posted by HareTurtle
Congrats to Scueria for the Div 3 win! And to all of the fast upper division racers as well. Looking forward to some good competition in Div. 3 over the coming weeks. :)

thanks...I'm looking for some good racing too. We are all so close at the top of Div 3. Wht is cool is it seems any one week is anyone's race....thats good racing.

Originally posted by Max E.
one more thing: don't say "cheers" to me when what you really want to say is "fuk you". i don't like pretentious behavior. next time read my post properly and you won't get in a huff.

Lol I would only say that cuss word if I was angry, but I'm not, and there are no ways you'll get me as angry as I can get(the only thing that could get me as angry as I get is when someone makes a cheap shot on me on the soccer field :mad: )

Originally posted by Max E.
what? look man, it's your comp i'm looking out for. i posted reasonably and your boy heinrich came back with an obvious stick up his ass. i only stated the obvious. don't tell me to shut the **** up man. **** you.[/]

No need for this AT ALL mate. Boom does the series and has done it for nearly a year. Now what would I do if someone was hassling ( thats what I see it as) a racer in a series that I had arranged and spent loads of time on ? What you wrote there made me :mad: - just have a bit more respect. Oh yeah and remember that Im sure there are worser things to get annoyed about !

anyway - When I try to d/l a replay that someone has posted the pc wont let me view it ?? it says cannot playback the file. the format is not supported ??? Its trying to open windows media player. Is that what you all use to view the replays ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back