Weekly Race Series, Week 50 - RESULTS

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 190 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
View number 2 (I'm not going to do this many pictures again, this was more work than I thought it would be :) ).

Attachments

• entering_apex.jpg
    entering_apex.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 63
Ok, that's enough of that. The pictures are harder to deal with than I expected. I'm going to put up sector times for week 49 now.

Edit: I freakin' wrote over it with my week 51 save... it wasn't a great run anyway. I'll post sector times for week 51 at the end of the week.

Good enough for me ;) well done 👍

see a little effort can make the difference:D

awesome! great job danoff. sorry this all came out like i was some kind of bad guy or acehole, i was just trying to maintain the integrity of the comp. please don't have any hard feelings. as it was stated in the very beginning of my inquiries, i just want to make sure everybody is on the level that's all. unfortunately, when somebody rocks the boat, they end up making enemies.

great job once again and thanks for the extra effort.

Thanks guys! Good job to you guys too. I'm glad I could help clear things up. Time get back to racing :)

look, my last word on this topic is as follows.

after reading the rules of entry into this weekly comp and after seeing whats going on here I can draw the following conclusion:
there are 2 types of people who should not be in this comp:
1. those people who can not be trusted or are untrustworthy.
2. those who can not trust.

isnt that after all what you would expect on a system built on trust?

this of course probably doesnt apply in the real world where no one trusts anyone anymore. tis a sad world we live in in deed. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back