Weekly Race Series, Week 6 - R390R246

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 129 comments
Done a good 300k session today :D

Got into the zone I was aiming for and could even go quicker, but don't have time now :irked: Crap T1 11.2 :rolleyes: T2 40.739 haven't really had chance to chase it as it was achieved at the end of a long session ..I know I could beat it, but time has beaten me .

Anyway... look forward to the results, I expect to see some close racin here :)

jumpin the gun a little bit arnt ya there Mr P? this isnt over for another 7 hours or so. haha. too bad thats an xport save, now i cant download it and get tips from it before the deadline! I think im done anyways, Just pulled a 41.3 T2 and a lap time thats about a full second faster than my last save, so i dont think i'll be gettin much better than that. I did better than i expected i would, so im happy. Im sure i'll give it one last stab later on tonight before the deadline, but i dont think i'll be pullin in anything better than what ive got right now

Since I repect p as a racer, I wont get too loud.

But I really think the replays should wait... as they give cheaters an idea of just how fast they can say they are without going too far and exsposing themselves for the no good cheats they are.

Although, I dont really think there are many if any cheats here.

But still, just thought I would mention it...

I mean, we all know the cheats are the kinds to cheat their way into second rather than first as it allows for less speculation.

But hey, its still a great time you got there mr. p.

I will be in later tonight with a final, but for now Im still putting down the 41 (lows).

Unfortunatly I have had about no time at all for racing... so we will see if I can get to that next level or not.

Talk to you then...

6 races done and no cheats yet ;) i think we're safe !
I trust all of you guys ....... except Max that is :eek: :D

enjoyed that round a lot btw :cool:
laters

edit: deleted my replay anyway ;)

Well, I was happy w/ my time before, but now im just pissed. Was racing for an hour, tweaking a few settings here and there, and actually managed to pull off a flippin 40.9 T2 and a lap time that was about .300 better than the one I got earlier, CLEAN lap....then, for some reason I can not explain, when I quit out so i could save the best lap replay...IT WOULDNT LET ME SAVE IT!!!!!!!!! I was done after that...I submitted the time I got earlier today, only due to the fact that I have a replay to back that one up....but I know what my real time was. God that pisses me off so much :banghead:

and thats that...

submitting time now, although its not any better than the 41.6 except by a little tiny bit.

Back