WeezerMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoSo
  • 35 comments
  • 2,408 views
Messages
158
Weezer's Blue Album Deluxe Edition just came out on Tuesday and so did their new DVD.

Have any of you bought the CD and/or the DVD? I just want to know if they're worth buying.
 
I've heard one song by Weezer and I liked it.
 
The blue album was good, Pinkerton was the best, then they sold out and went downhill.
 
Mopar Muscle
The blue album was good, Pinkerton was the best, then they sold out and went downhill.

I agree that Pinkerton was the best, I think the first(blue) album is a close second.

DVD was great!
 
I got all the CD's except Maldroit and the new Delux Blue Album also I got the DVD for Christmas I like all of thier album's they got a new one coming out next Spring next year.
 
RFTurismo
I got all the CD's except Maldroit and the new Delux Blue Album also I got the DVD for Christmas I like all of thier album's they got a new one coming out next Spring next year.

Spring of 2005, right? That's a great news, thanks!
 
Didn't know they had anything coming out. Yeah, after pinkerton they lost alot of their quality. They still have they occasional good song but not as many as their first cd's.
 
I really like the blue album, I bought it a while ago and still love it.I havent really heard much of weezers other stuff but i'm in the process of getting more of their songs.
 
What's with these homies dissin' my girl?
Why do they gotta front?
What did we ever do to these guys
That made them so violent?

Woo-hoo, but you know I'm yours.
Woo-hoo, and I know you're mine.
Woo-hoo, and that's for all the time.

[chorus]
Woo-ee-oo, I look just like Buddy Holly.
Oh-Oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore.
I don't care what they say about us anyway.
I don't care 'bout that.


Don't you ever fear, I'm always near.
I know that you need help.
Your tongue is twisted, your eyes are slit.
You need a guardian.

Woo-hoo, and you know I'm yours.
Woo-hoo, and I know you're mine.
Woo-hoo, and that's for all the time.

[chorus]
I don't care 'bout that.

Bang! Bang! Knock on the door, another big bang, you're down on the floor.
Oh No! What do we do?
Don't look now but I lost my shoe.
I can't run and I can't kick.
What's a matter babe, are you feelin' sick?
What's a matter, what's a matter, what's a matter you?
What's a matter babe, are you feelin' blue?
Oh-oh-oh!

And that's for all the time. (x2)

[chorus]
I don't care 'bout that. (x3)

:D

I should have their Blue Album Delux soon. 👍
 
w00t. I got their Delux Blue Album. Good stuff. 👍
 
Integra Type R
What's with these homies dissin' my girl?
Why do they gotta front?
What did we ever do to these guys
That made them so violent?

Woo-hoo, but you know I'm yours.
Woo-hoo, and I know you're mine.
Woo-hoo, and that's for all the time.

[chorus]
Woo-ee-oo, I look just like Buddy Holly.
Oh-Oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore.
I don't care what they say about us anyway.
I don't care 'bout that.


Don't you ever fear, I'm always near.
I know that you need help.
Your tongue is twisted, your eyes are slit.
You need a guardian.

Woo-hoo, and you know I'm yours.
Woo-hoo, and I know you're mine.
Woo-hoo, and that's for all the time.

[chorus]
I don't care 'bout that.

Bang! Bang! Knock on the door, another big bang, you're down on the floor.
Oh No! What do we do?
Don't look now but I lost my shoe.
I can't run and I can't kick.
What's a matter babe, are you feelin' sick?
What's a matter, what's a matter, what's a matter you?
What's a matter babe, are you feelin' blue?
Oh-oh-oh!

And that's for all the time. (x2)

[chorus]
I don't care 'bout that. (x3)

:D

I should have their Blue Album Delux soon. 👍


That song is really cool! i can listen to that song over and over. i really like Dope nose also.
 
Mopar Muscle
then they sold out and went downhill.


I knew I'd hear that. 👎
 
Zrow
I knew I'd hear that. 👎

Well, I won't necessarily say they sold out, but come on. The Green Album was a huge let down for me when it came out. Pinkerton is a masterpiece as far as I'm concerned, and to follow it up with a bunch of made-for-radio pop songs really dissapointed me. Then Maladroit. What a piece that is. I tried to love it, but I just couldn't. I am really hoping that this next album is a success at combining the feel of the Blue Album and Pinkerton.
 
Weezer is still the best they still kept thier image from the Blue Album and still are my favorite band.
 
I've heard a few songs from Weezer, and they were catchy, but not something I could sit and listen to.
 
icemanshooter23
I've heard a few songs from Weezer, and they were catchy, but not something I could sit and listen to.

I kind of felt the same way about Weezer, but Pinkerton was different for me. It's deeper and more personal compared to their other albums. If "Say it ain't so" was on Pinkerton, it would've been one of my favorite albums of all time.
 
okay, i just picked up Maladroit. Really worth a buy if you aren't a main-stream hater. i really liked it.
 
Two cd's. CD Two has some b-sides, live performances, and some previously unreleased versions of songs. 👍
 
So, who has their new album yet? I got it. I'm listening to it right now. I'm only on the 3rd song but they've been great so far. :D
 
I got it on Tuesday. It's an pretty good album, but I still liked the first three albums better. I've got to listen to it more(sharing minutes with Kasabian CD, right now), but some of the tracks I've liked so far are: Beverly Hills, We Are All On Drugs, Haunt You Everyday. :)
 
Integra Type R
So, who has their new album yet? I got it. I'm listening to it right now. I'm only on the 3rd song but they've been great so far. :D
I have it, but I've been listening to the new SOAD album and NIN album a lot more.
 
I got Weezer's new CD right when it came out. I love Weezer! I have all 5 of thier CD's and I have thier DVD.
 
RFTurismo
I got Weezer's new CD right when it came out. I love Weezer! I have all 5 of thier CD's and I have thier DVD.
I do, too. :)

My top 3:

1)Blue Album
2)Pinkerton
3)The DVD/Green Album(tie)
 
I got Make Believe about a week ago and it is now my third fav Weezer album, the first 2 obviously being Blue and Pinkerton. I especially like Perfect Situation, This Is Such A Pity, and Hold Me. I am rotating between this cd, Funeral by The Arcade Fire, and The Futureheads.
 
I really like Make Believe. I got it Friday, it is awesome. I like:

Beverly Hills, We are All On Drugs, And Freak Out.

Now, i need the new Audioslave, System Of A Down, Foo Fighters, Seether,And Thrice. This is turning out to be a really good year for alternative music.
 
Beverly Hills, unfortunetly, is overplayed.
 
The songs I like from Make Believe are:

Hold Me, The Perfect Situation, Peace, We Are All On Drugs, Freak Me Out, and Beverly Hills.

This is my third favorite CD from them. My other two are Blue and Pinkerton.
 
Back