WeezerMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoSo
  • 35 comments
  • 2,408 views
It's also been around longer then Beverly Hills.
 
I can't believe that no one has mentioned Damage in Your Heart which I think is one of the better songs on the new CD.
 
Silverzone
Yeah, but at least its not Blvd. Of Broken dreams, That is true overplay.

LOL. I'm a HUGE Green Day fan, but when you switch between radio stations all day and hear the same song 10 times, you know it's being overplayed. Boulevard of Broken Dreams is a great song, but it has been played to death.

Back on topic, I just discovered Weezer, and so far I like what I'm hearing. Can somebody tell me the name of this song, by the way?
"Woo-ee-oo, I look just like Buddy Holly.
Oh-Oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore.
I don't care what they say about us anyway.
I don't care 'bout that."
 
Integra Type R
That would be Buddy Holly. ;)
and you should buy that blue(cover) album. It's damn near perfect for what it is. A+ 👍
 
Relistening to Pinkerton, the album's genious. Weezer is quickly becoming my favorite band again. Anyone who hasn't checked it out should. Don't be put off by the red album.
 
Back