Weightless FF tuning challenge!!

• Thread starter Veyronrt
  • 117 comments
So guys, did this completely die or just on a pause. if its on a pause let me know the due date and ill start tuning something for it.

Deadline has worked out well in this car. I've been able to go back to it several times, tuning in short bursts.
Saves the frustration.👍

Yes the deadline is friday and i choose the EK to spark interest and i knew it would probably be the hardest of the cars so that helped the long due date. I am thinking in a few weeks maybe the SRT4 and give that a week and a half due sate 💡 but i dont know any suggestions i will take.

I'm done with this damn car, thanks for making me hate it that much more lol.who ever wins this will do so with luck, because to get the timing,quick shift, and shift points all perfect in the same run is an epic task.good luck veryone can't wait for the results

I'm done with this damn car, thanks for making me hate it that much more lol.who ever wins this will do so with luck, because to get the timing,quick shift, and shift points all perfect in the same run is an epic task.good luck veryone can't wait for the results

I hear you..... Lol. It's an epic battle to get everything right for a single pass.
Hit a wall mid week, tried a few more things made no difference.
Ive got one more flip in me...last attempt at that elusive perfect run.

What time is it due?

Ignored as usual...:rolleyes:

Time submitted, could not top what I did last weekend:indiff:

Last edited:
lol^^^ I was under the impression deadline was today....sooo when then? Im thinking Halloween perhaps....

Last edited:
Back