Weightless FF tuning challenge!!

• Thread starter Veyronrt
  • 117 comments
Times are due today!!!! And jspec i still need a picture of your time all u sent was here this is my time. Xx.xxx. I need a picture to post your time!!! And the winner of this week chooses the next car

I wish I had time to do this, this seems like fun:( I'll try to see if I can submit one. It'll be a 10 min work as well haha but I usually spend 10-20 mins on every single tune I've made so far

Congratulations jspec, I only had 11.930. thinking maybe my suspension was bad. Didn't really try playing with it. Min/max height and min/max rates. .20 front toe and and -1.00 rear toe with -3.5 rear camber.

Why not give yourself a legit one and break it in with a few clicks...

Sucks the list was top 3. I was .04 off, closest of the few challenges I've done. Would have been nice to see where I finished...

Might do the next one.

Last edited:
Danny280zxturbo
Veyron, you sould add Ryzno in 4th place, he will like to see his name up there?👍

Ha not funny, just like mr poop face up there. Besides thats from 5 days ago. Yall go find something better to do with yourselves.
And your one to talk danny with a top 10 "top 5 leaderboard".

Like yall care... But I wont be submiting a time. And remove me. I dont have time this bs.

Ha not funny, just like mr poop face up there. Besides thats from 5 days ago. Yall go find something better to do with yourselves.
And your one to talk danny with a top 10 "top 5 leaderboard".

Like yall care... But I wont be submiting a time. And remove me. I dont have time this bs.

Oh man I won't lie this had me rolling. But seriously ry, just keep posting times bro! Nothing serious, just show people what's good. Destroy their times, I know you can tune FF!

Back