Weightless FF tuning challenge!!

• Thread starter Veyronrt
  • 117 comments
I will be able to get on soon so i will buy one and break it in and attempt but kt i could probably send u it in like 3 4 hours sound good thats if u do not have it already

No I need one :( It will take till like 6 for me to break it In unless you dupe yours out to me.

No I need one :( It will take till like 6 for me to break it In unless you dupe yours out to me.

I will i wont be able to get on for a little then il br able to get on then i will buy one start the probably hour and 40 min break in then il send u it
Edit unless i can figure out how to use garage editor to break it in but unlikely

I will i wont be able to get on for a little then il br able to get on then i will buy one start the probably hour and 40 min break in then il send u it
Edit unless i can figure out how to use garage editor to break it in but unlikely

Ok bud thanks, just let me know 👍

Received and is 3 people all that are submitting??

I guess, I'm content with my time. It's my first one though so I'm kind of nervous :P I don't do good with FF in the first place but because this one is heavy and you can't use weight I think I have a shot.

Ill put one on share, add me kttheman001 and you guys can borrow or we can start a dupe chain.

Im about almost done breaking it in so i will post it for share also
Edit posted fir share and i didnt realize but the stats of this makes it look like a DC5s worst nightmare!

Last edited:
Back