LoneWolfe Messages 1,072 May 21, 2003 #1 anybody listen to weird al's new album yet? What'd you think of it?
fermy88 Messages 820 May 31, 2003 #2 Haven't heard it. His old stuff is hilarious. I love all of his songs. "Running with Scissors" was a pretty good album.
Haven't heard it. His old stuff is hilarious. I love all of his songs. "Running with Scissors" was a pretty good album.
Joey D Premium Messages 48,057 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey May 31, 2003 #3 He has a new abum? I didn't know this.
rjensen11 Messages 2,732 Jun 1, 2003 #4 Originally posted by BlazinXtreme He has a new abum? I didn't know this. Click to expand... I'm with you, I'm lost.... ....I thought he was dead or something, like Robert van Winkle(a.k.a. Vanilla Ice)....
Originally posted by BlazinXtreme He has a new abum? I didn't know this. Click to expand... I'm with you, I'm lost.... ....I thought he was dead or something, like Robert van Winkle(a.k.a. Vanilla Ice)....
Joey D Premium Messages 48,057 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Jun 1, 2003 #5 I haven't herd of a new album any where
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Jun 4, 2003 #6 Released may 20th. It's called Poodle Hat
C Cobraboy (Banned) Messages 7,552 Jun 4, 2003 #7 He is one funny bugger though. . Must find some of his cd's...