Weird graphic glitch

• Thread starter Numer0bis
  • 44 comments
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it has to do with corrupted data. I mean all the issues with downloading updates and stuff, it wouldn't surprise me if some people have downloaded it with a small error or two. There's been times when I've downloaded RAR files and stuff, and have had part of it be corrupted, would download it again and it was fine.

On PC those "artifacts" mean overheating of the gfx card.
i doubt my ps3 was overheated when i had it though. i only played it for few minutes when it happened and the machine was not that hot neither. when ps3 overheats it'll warn you with a alarm beep. plus all my other games works fine so it's definetly not my ps3 overheating. could be just an annoying little bug harrasing the prologue.

I had a similar problem with all my ps3 games including gt5p..
I did a full system restore and ever since it seemed to have fixed the problem on all games..I guess it was just my ps3 might of been bugged or something.

Then the god or aliens are not only haunting Gran Turismo 5 Prologue players but they might turn up doesn't matter what game you play on PS3 if you know what I mean! :) 👍

Same problem on a Mitsubishi evo X who was driving in front of me
Stayed on top of the car till the race was over even in Replays

Restarted the race, same problem.
Restarted the game problem was over.

HDMI, 1080i and the blu-ray version.
Not annoying but just very strange...

I think the issue is fairly obvious and not actually a problem. You’re just missing the whole picture. If you could see the end of that line it would be like that NASCAR thing on TV that gives you the info of the driver.

HELLO...PEOPLE! Daytona wasn't included for no gosh darn reason! I have painstakingly recreated what I am referring to just incase you live under a rock.

glitch2re5pz2.jpg

Thsese glitches look exactly like those on PC videocards. I had them in Counter Strike Source and other games and I'm using a Geforce 7900GT. Then I changed the software drivers and they never appeared again. So it's not the PS3 that's faulty, much like the software is buggy. Don't worry, at least don't worry for now. Sometimes I'm feeling sad Sony had to go with Nvidia, maybe Ati would've been a better partener.

Back