Welcome to a new GTPlanet!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 250 comments
blue_sharky39
Who finds the Impreza looks a bit wierd (bit in question circled)

edit: Oops, forgot piccy:

fdsfds1dw.jpg
I think it looks alright - what's the problem?

The shadow on the doors stops at the front fender (forming a straight line), making the fender seem unnatural...

Nitpicky, I know :(

I think that would be better off reported to Polyphony Digital. There's very little I can do about Photomode's shadow rendering. :lol:

blue_sharky39
The shadow on the doors stops at the front fender (forming a straight line), making the fender seem unnatural...

Nitpicky, I know :(
After modeling 699 cars, you would have figured that PD was starting to lose their minds. :P

The front wheelarches of the Impreza are heavily bulged, it looks totally normal to me whan that is taken into account.

VIPFREAK
Are there still a few bugs or is it just me? Ex. the 2 search function buttons at the top.

Didn't realise that earlier, but there are two search functions. Not sure if it's suppose to be there?

Hey, when's GTP Start coming out? I've been waiting for it ever since you mentioned it, Jordan, but I see no signs of it. :nervous:

What are the "heavy dose of GTP features"? How far is it's progress?

It's on the very long to-do list. I've been absolutely swamped in the real world for the past few months. The "heavy dose" was actually in reference to the GTP specific features that are not be available on HandyHomepage.

Keep an eye out for GTP Start, a service similar to HandyHomepage, but with a heavy dose of GTP-related features!

Back