Welcome to the new DLC cars photos!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pug106maxi
  • 193 comments
  • 49,018 views
SanGimignano-TownSquare_1.jpg


purple chrome?!?!?!?!?? :0
 
Any pictures of Kart Space? I have been looking at it lately and it looks like a really fun drifting location but haven't seen any cars on them
 
Any pictures of Kart Space? I have been looking at it lately and it looks like a really fun drifting location but haven't seen any cars on them

That's because you can't drive cars on it. As soon as you select the track, it limits your vehicle to go karts. Thats online anyway. Offline IDK.
 
Oh.. we'll I was going to buy the track pack specifically for the Kart Space, so for there to only be kart specific UNLIKE every other kart track, I'll have to pass.
 
I pm'd you.
 
Challenger is so badass.
 
Edit
 
Last edited:
IMO, the first car I know that suits gold chrome. This is DLC gold chrome though.

circuitdespafrancorchamq.jpg

sangalganoabbey1.jpg


In this colour the roadster looks like a petite girl in sexy military attire.

eigernordwandshorttrackzd.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackp.jpg
 
The R34 looks disappointing, the rest look awesome!
 
Not much love for the RX-7? Great fun...

RX7-1.jpg

RX7-2.jpg

RX7-3.jpg

RX7-4.jpg


Also loving the MX-5 and CR-Z...

MX5-1.jpg

MX5-2.jpg

CRZ-1.jpg

CRZ-2.jpg
 
XRK2ll.jpg
 
Last edited:
Toyota Prius TC Riding at Trial Mountain and posing at the Red Bull Hangar
2w3cknc.jpg

111v9kg
 
Love that tint of green, it just really suits a Miata.
 
Back