Welcome to the new DLC cars photos!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pug106maxi
  • 193 comments
  • 49,018 views
MG1hBoftfwLWfngXt50_0.jpg
 
6293989353_34994776bc.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6293989569_4c4f467de7.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6293987203_a4bcb10946.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I got the idea of painting it this colour from an earlier poster in this thread:
6293989153_03bba2eed7.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
 
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_28.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_21.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_9.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_15.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_16.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_22.jpg
 
I took some of my Impreza TC, I call it the black phantom lol:

21b8ab7.jpg

oozyc1.jpg

6gx92o.jpg
 
@ eugene2023 / First one looks " Astonishing " , Nice shots!
@ MedigoFlame / The second one ( Challenger ) looks " Awesome ",very nice shot!👍👍


 
Last edited:
CR-Z TC in GT Gunmetal-10:

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg


Ahrweiler-TownSquare_2.jpg


Kyoto-Shoren-in.jpg



Prius TC in GT Metallic Green

AhrweilerStreet_1.jpg


AhrweilerStreet_3.jpg


AhrweilerStreet_2.jpg
 

:drool:WOW...I haven't seen this idea of camera spot before! I love finding pictures with new ideas!

To be honest it is not the hardest thing to very good looking pictures.
But to come up with this kind of rare stuff is sooooo cool! Great work!
 
DLC R35 wheel glitch >
I painted the rims with the DLC fluro yellow/orange. One side of the car has fully painted wheels (spokes and rims), the other side only has the spokes painted ! WTF

RimGlitch-1.jpg


Has anyone else had this happen ?
(I havn't tried to repaint them yet/ maybe it was a one off)
 
Incredible pics in here.

As well that Yellow R32. I am not a fan of yellow. Well wasn't till now. That did it for me. Painted mine similar.


Here some pics :

My FSMC Racer
0f41e438.jpg


This is Le Mans Grün: -pic taken with phone of screen-
35aea227.jpg


Super Black is better then What was stock:
8e9e4275.jpg


e0a48f17.jpg
 
kartspace1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
highspeedring4z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
toscana8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
nrburgringgpf5n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
walkinshaw
dlc r35 wheel glitch >
i painted the rims with the dlc fluro yellow/orange. One side of the car has fully painted wheels (spokes and rims), the other side only has the spokes painted ! Wtf

has anyone else had this happen ?
(i havn't tried to repaint them yet/ maybe it was a one off)

whyy u no paint rims???!?!??!!!!
 
Great shot Mars. I have the same color on all 4. They look really good in black and pearl white for whatever reason.
 
PLEASE RESPOND. Does anyone know how to put their avatar in photomode pics?
 
^ Press triangle after you pick your camera location (and BEFORE you pick your car location )
 
Back