Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Apr 27, 2008 #31 Picc84 I'm more of an oversee's driver...lol Click to expand... Better make sure the car you choose has plenty of visibility then.
Picc84 I'm more of an oversee's driver...lol Click to expand... Better make sure the car you choose has plenty of visibility then.
Jim Prower The Big Blue Ford. Premium Messages 10,620 Messages gtp_jimprower Apr 27, 2008 #32 YSSMAN Ford Focus = British The Americans had nothing to do with the car other than being owned by an American company. The SVT model, as I recall, was essentially the same as the UK-market ST*somethingsomething* model. Click to expand... ST170, I believe, as the car made 170 HP.
YSSMAN Ford Focus = British The Americans had nothing to do with the car other than being owned by an American company. The SVT model, as I recall, was essentially the same as the UK-market ST*somethingsomething* model. Click to expand... ST170, I believe, as the car made 170 HP.