Well-known members

• Thread starter polysmut
  • 32 comments

polysmut

Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I see a lot of members are now labelled as well-known members instead of new members.
Have they elected en masse to make that change or, as I feel is far more likely, is this a change to the site?

Where do y'all see that? The profile?
Never mind, I found it. Mines custom.

Last edited:
Go to your list of followers, people who follow you, the "members" section (that shows who's online or the top posting members), or a post with more than 4 likes by clicking on "x number of others like this".

Go to your list of followers, people who follow you, the "members" section (that shows who's online or the top posting members), or a post with more than 4 likes by clicking on "x number of others like this".
Yeah I that's where I found it. Thanks.

I see the tabs for information, postings etc. are in a different layout on member profiles now, too.

Well I found a member with 44 posts.
His said "Active Member ".
If that helps anything.
And another with 15 posts.
His said "New Member".
I think the post count is a little low for active and well known members. Just my opinion.

TB
0 - New Member
5 - Member
25 - Active Member
45 - Well-Known Member
53,300 - Prpl Member
Thanks for the clarification, TB.

I would agree that the ratings are a bit arbitrary (apart from the last one, obviously) and I would suggest an alternative system as such:

>25 posts in the last 30 days: Active member
0-10 posts: New member
10-100 posts: Established member
100+ posts: Well known member

JOHHNY.png

Members with so many posts it will be more appropriate to be called:Famous Member
:)

Last edited:
Is there a way to see a list of all members and sort them in order of posts, threads, likes, etc? I seem to recall the older GTP versions have it, but I can't find it now.

EDIT: I can only find this (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/members/), but it doesn't show all members.
It was never for all members in the first place. Only top 20.

Also this site used to have reward system. For some reason it was removed at some time.

Latest Posts

Back