Well OK, Ill take it.

  • Thread starter Thread starter badger_mk2
  • 17 comments
  • 2,436 views
Messages
434
Messages
badger_mk2
Just photographed my Toyota CASTROL Supra on Tokyo and got the 'Take Your Honda Home' achviement.

Thought this might be a bug but no, in the distance is an NSX Super GT car, also the camera is angled away from the building :P
 
Technically it's not "your" Honda...
 
Elaborate?
 
I still don't understand.
 
I still don't understand.

There is a trophy for taking a picture of a Honda in front of the Honda building on one of the tracks. The OP was taking a picture of his Supra, and the trophy popped. He looked at the picture again and saw that there was an NSX in the background, giving him the trophy. 👍
 
The achievement is supposed to involve photographing a Honda in front of the Honda headquarters building on Tokyo R246. If I'm reading this correctly, he was photographing his Toyota (which wouldn't fufill the requirements of the trophy) but caught an NSX in the race with him in the shot, and it triggered the achievement.

EDIT: I don't type fast enough :)
 
He means he photographed a Toyota and got a trophy that was for photographing a Honda, then noticed a Honda in the background. I think he's just telling us that you don't need to own a Honda to get the trophy.

Never mind; beaten to it. Twice.
 
Oh I see, cheers 👍

Where on R246 is this building so I can go get that trophy myself?
 
Oh I see, cheers 👍

Where on R246 is this building so I can go get that trophy myself?

Right by the start/finish line I believe.
 
The Trophy is "Take Your Honda Home". And technically that's not his Honda.
 
Right by the start/finish line I believe.

I tried, and failed to find it :grumpy:

I was looking for a Honda logo, or is it something else that I should be looking for?
 
I tried, and failed to find it :grumpy:

I was looking for a Honda logo, or is it something else that I should be looking for?
Look for the Castrol signs on the left walls of the track. I paused the replay when my car was near them, took a pic and got the trophy. :)
 
I tried, and failed to find it :grumpy:

I was looking for a Honda logo, or is it something else that I should be looking for?

I did the same thing. In fact, I paused the replay all along that home straight and took about 50 pictures with no luck.

Look for the Castrol signs on the left walls of the track. I paused the replay when my car was near them, took a pic and got the trophy. :)

Cheers, I will give that a go 👍
 
It's the curved White and Black building infront of the WHITE PD signs above the yellow and black barriers on the left after the Start/Finish line. There is some BLACK PD signs before it. Go past them.
 
Its at the start of the braking zone for the first corner, and one of the corners is curved.
 
Got it. Thanks lads.
 
original

20091009-wikioedia%20headquarters453px-Honda_aoyama.jpg
 
Back