Well....

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTCR
  • 56 comments
  • 4,150 views
Messages
190
Messages
DrifterZero93
I got bored of this,
Now I'm back on Grand Theft Auto 4 and Black Ops
I think this game is a game to come back to after a while, like GTA4...

What do you guys think?
And are you playing anything else instead of GT5 now?

Chris
 
Nope. Have MANY MANY things to do still.
 
Nope, not bored.
95% in the game, all golds so far apart from S.Vettel.
A:33 B:30
Playin' it easy, buying cars, testing them.
Life's Good
 
Only just began playing gt again after a break. I was playing mass effect a lot before gt5 but only just realized that there's still so much for me to do in the game
 
Yeh i just turned Black ops off to go on it, got on it, was bored, straight away, n got off, Ive been playing since GT1, n i can't believe I'm actually bored of the game!
 
I've been playing FIFA 11 alot lately
 
I haven't touched GT5 in weeks. Forza 3, Burnout 3, and the older GTs are being played much more often.

But I'm trying to get into car tuning in hopes that it'll help me play GT5 more.
 
Haven't played GT5 in about a week since I started playing Race07/GTR Evolution on the PC.

Pretty much just the last 4 endurance races in A-spec left to do. It will take one heck of an update for GT5 to get me away from the PC racing simulation.
 
I can't seem to stop playing GT5 myself...I bought Killzone 3 and I love it, but GT5 keeps calling me back into the fold! I don't know if it's my obsession in tuning my s14 or what but even at work I'm sitting thinking about GT5. Look I even troll these forums just to talk about it. I'm gonna need AA soon!
 
GT5 takes up most of my time, not bored at all. The only time I play anything different is if my buddy cries enough to get me on MW2 or if we play Dead Nation. Other than that I have no intention of playing other games. GT5 killed other games for me, I used to be reading Kotaku or other sites all the time. I have 5 games that I've purchased since GT5 came out and barely touched them. I need to stop buying games.

Level 31 A-spec
Level 40 B-Spec
WRS participant
 
I would love a really good update but we have to wait because of obvious reasons,
I just find it boring as hell, theres no excitement anymore, i find it more entertaining driving fake cars on GTA at 100+ mph because there is more sense of speed, oh and better damage :D
 
I'm finding my own fun in GT5. I'm racing online a lot more.
 
This game never gets boring if...


...if you have a bunch of clean driving and competitive friends to race with online.

That´s what i really love about it. Forget AI, forget missing events.
Meet your mates online and have some fun on the nordschleife...
 
I still play it but not as much as I did before. I've started fresh careers on Forza 3 and Modern Warfare 2, so I only play GT5 occasionally. I'm still a big fan of the series but GT5 is forcing me to grind to get to level 30 (to unlock the X1 challenge) and the minimal amount of XP I'm earning right now is downright annoying. I can't access seasonal events to earn XP because my internet connection isn't quick enough.
 
I'm back on F1 2010, but I flick back to GT5 for a couple of laps of the Nordschlefe every now and then. But yeah the game is just too boring to play all the time which is a shame
 
I got bored of this,
Now I'm back on Grand Theft Auto 4 and Black Ops
I think this game is a game to come back to after a while, like GTA4...

What do you guys think?
And are you playing anything else instead of GT5 now?

Chris

Yeah, I'm finally getting to the other games I got for Christmas. Doing Mass Effect 2 now. I still have some stuff to do in GT5, but it's mainly the endurance races. I did the Indy 500 and the first one, but don't feel like sitting for four or more hours in a single sitting for the other ones so I'm waiting for the patch that's supposed to let us save during enduros.
 
I've been playing GTA episodes from Liberty City for the past week.
 
Well, i took a break from GT5 and played some Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for a few days. Then i went back to GT5 and played some more of it and got addicted to it again. :)
 
PS3 is boring in general. Games these days are just so hit and miss... and PS3's coming up on the end of its relevancy and has very little to show for it. Too expensive to move any product in the beginning, with so little exclusive titles (didn't help that X360 gained some exclusives too), and then to top it all off GT5 is a boring flop.

So superficial this time around. Best damn looking driving/racing game on the market but so little to do in between the ooo and aww of about half the permium cars (because the other half is probably so boring I doubt they're in regular use). Theres just so little substance.

Most consoles games are like this though and because a decent piece of hardware is too expensive to mass produce for just simply console gaming - console games will always lack the substance of the PC side of the market.
 
I still play gt5 everyday, but a considerable portion of my time is spent on comet crash :d
 
Ever since Pokemon B/W came out in the US GT5 has been collecting dust other than doing B-Spec Endurances. :)
 
eddiefumar
This game never gets boring if...

...if you have a bunch of clean driving and competitive friends to race with online.

I agree...I have met a few people online that host some really good clean races which all vary in either PP or BHP.

As some already mentioned tuning being a part of enjoyment I agree as I too have tried to tweak as best as I can in order to get the better overall car.

The thing that is keeping me hooked at the moment though is picking up different cars from the UCD and racing them online...could say I'm aiming to collect all the cars :)
 
And are you playing anything else instead of GT5 now?

Chris

GT5 hasn't left my PS since release day and I play whenever I have a chance.
 
GTCR
I got bored of this,
Now I'm back on Grand Theft Auto 4 and Black Ops
I think this game is a game to come back to after a while, like GTA4...

What do you guys think?
And are you playing anything else instead of GT5 now?

Chris

Black ops!!? Really!? Damn, you must of been seriously bored.
 
I have started playing chess!


Just kiddin' of course! :) GT5 enldesly!
 
I play every day , but the game needs alot more to do in aspec!
 
Back