Status
Not open for further replies.

projects2k

(Banned)
United Kingdom
huddersfield
JSD-DUDDY
wscl.jpg

Hello and welcome to our team thread, where you will be able to learn more about our team and submit your entry form.

Our team is made of drifters that aim to maximize there drifting skills.The team is always trying to improve there skill and match the best drifters in the world.We are a team that drift for fun and not fame, But if we do get a challenge we will consider having a battle with the Team.
tsukubacircuit20.jpg

Our team colors are White and Orange with a optional carbon hood or spoiler or vice versa.We require you to use nothing other than Comfort Hard and Rear wheel Drive cars.
41251_426160034289_105472644289_5204581_2943194_n.jpg

The main qualities that are look for in drifters who wish to join our team are:
Respecting all members of the team
Have a good degree of drifting skill.
Know how to setup there car.
Have a strong internet connection.
A positive cheerful attitude and easy to get along with

When entering our rooms we expect you to get along and slide along.

Our Team name is WestSlideConnections(WSC)

Members

Massradia1
Ds3
Ft86

JSD-DUDDY
Driving force GT
Silvia S15 (p)
England
Grandvalley speedway

le-gunners72
Driving Force GT
RX7 FDS3 (P)
Tsukuba circuit

Dimse91
DS3
rx7 fds3 (P)
Suzuka East

CYBER-SHADOW
Driving Force GT
nissan 350z (P)
Suzuka East

bono38
G25
bmw M5(P)
Tsukuba circuit

Lobbyn
DS3
350z (P)
Autumn ring mini

Raptorzack
DS3
c63amg (P)
autumn ring

Grundy83
DS3
rx7 (P)
cape ring

Jdm_punisher
DS3
RX7 FDS3 (P)

acecdc2
DS3
370Z (P)
gt5_370z_010_by_racemaster45-d33u8pr.jpg

Ktmchem
Ds3
Favourite car:unknown

Forzavoila
Ds3

R_A_M_B_O_2_3_2
Ds3

AdidasSniper
Ds3

Last edited:
Good luck guys!

You thinking of a new name for the combined team or you just gonna keep it J4PSPEED?

if you got any ideas ill take them into consideration but were sticking with it for now.

You might as well take the "new team" out and just have WSC, it's obvious that you're a new team anyway :)

Why not change your old thread instead of start a new one?
Probably because it's locked buddy...

nice thread and good luck from me and if you are ever looking for new members consider me as an option i am a free agent and looking for a team but anyway goodluck and looking forward to drifting with you sometime

nice thread and good luck from me and if you are ever looking for new members consider me as an option i am a free agent and looking for a team but anyway goodluck and looking forward to drifting with you sometime

You could try out tomorrow if your up for it?

You're really starting to become a pain.. You lashing out at everything that someone says and constant AUP violations won't get you much respect around here. Check yourself.

And stop double posting, for Christ's sake. -.-

Lay off him guys, I know he's not perfect but we want the drift community to grow not suffer.

Good luck, again 👍

Lay off him guys, I know he's not perfect but we want the drift community to grow not suffer.

Good luck, again 👍

He's not the victim -.- He's causing this on his own by being completely ignorant. Anyways, I'm done with this thread. :crazy:

Get online, battle me please. I reeeallly want to get this over with. I won't be competing in your D1 comp, due to VDC and the chances of bias judging. So, battle me. We don't even have to make a huge deal about it. I just want you to see how, out of line you are. So without being rude, ignorant, or mean in any fashion... Battle me. :)

well its midnight here and im revising for my english lit and DT exam tomorrow so when i get back from school which is around 16 hours from now i will battle you. :D

well its midnight here and im revising for my english lit and DT exam tomorrow so when i get back from school which is around 16 hours from now i will battle you. :D
Good luck with that, although you do seem to have trouble with the most basic English...

Acceptable Use Policy
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

You agreed to that when signed up. Please adhere to it in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back