[FGTA] - WGTC - P1K3Y_M1K3Y Clinches PRO title, TK_Hansen AM. 1066 Teams and BMW Manufacturers!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 1,206 comments
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
GTP_Caine
*click image for link to FGTA thread*
World GT Championship

wgtc_logo-jpg.84314

___________________________________________________________________________________________
SERIES DIRECTOR NOTES

Yet another huge thanks to all drivers that participated in this series, without you all it would just be the organizers and a few car's, well done to everyone and congratulations to our series champions.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
:gtpflag: :cheers: :gtpflag:

Series Information and Links:

Qualifying Results
Race Results
Championship Standings

SEASON 1 STATS
I have been through and got some driver, team and manufacturer stats together so far I have:
Race wins
Pole pos
Fastest laps
Least pit stops
View them all here.

SEASON 2 BEGINNING SOON!

Click here to go to the S2 thread.

Last edited:
[FGTA] WGTC SEASON 1
CHAMPIONSHIP RESULT
PRO DRIVERS CHAMPIONSHIP

PRO Driver Champion - @P1K3Y_M1k3Y
View attachment 165137
PRO Driver Runner up - @Mini Stiggy
View attachment 165138
PRO Driver 3rd place - @gtpcaine
View attachment 165139
AM DRIVERS CHAMPIONSHIP

AM Driver Champion - @Tk_Hansen
View attachment 165140

AM Driver Runner up - @Revoy
View attachment 165141

AM Driver 3rd place - @niftyshifty2
View attachment 165142

TEAMS CHAMPIONSHIP

Team Champions - 1066 Motorsport - @P1K3Y_M1k3Y @DanSmith @rcb929 @roberte
View attachment 165143
Team Runner up - Venom Racing - @gtpcaine @Revoy
View attachment 165148
Team 3rd place - Reaper Racing - @Glenalz81 @niftyshifty2
View attachment 165150
MANUFACTURER CHAMPIONSHIP
BMW
Audi
Mercedes
Nissan
Thanks to @merlinrichards for the championship trophies.

Last edited:
ROUND 9 -- NURBURGRING
RACE RESULT

Huge thanks to those that attended.
Congratulations to @P1K3Y_M1k3Y for the PRO win and to @Revoy for the AM win.
Well done to all those that finished.
BONUS POINTS

POLE POSITION

PRO:
@P1K3Y_M1k3Y - 8.03.861
AM: @MatheusBond - 8.14.075
FASTEST LAP
PRO:
@P1K3Y_M1k3Y - 8.03.263
AM: @Revoy - 8.06.170
Full Results:
Full quali results can be found here.
Full race results can be found here.
Championship tables can be found here.
___________________________________________________________________________________________​
STEWARDS REPORT

Lap: Start
Driver(s): @CossieYB & @roberte
Incident: Contact
Verdict: Racing Incident - No Further action.
Total and roberte both jump the start along with clark ahead, all receive penalties, clark seems to get the worst and total the least, no reaction time results in contact and damage.
Lap: 1, T7 (Schumacher S)
Driver(s): @niftyshifty2 & @rclark83
Verdict: Racing Incident - No Further Action.
Nifty loses the rear of his car on the curb and does a great job of catching it, unfortunately clips the front of clark's car causing damage. Nifty's crash then continues into the wall.
Lap: 1 , T: Hairpin (4:10 into lap)
Driver(s): @MatheusBond & @rclark83
Verdict: Racing Incident
Very unfortunate for both as it had such an impact on both drivers races, in a very tight pack of cars, Matheus lost the rear of his car on the curb, clark was too close to have time to react resulting in heavy damage to both cars.
Lap: 4
Driver(s): @MatheusBond
Incident: Parking on Track
Verdict: Reprimand
Lap: 4
Driver(s): @MatheusBond
Incident: Rage Quit
Verdict: -2 points
Lap: 9
Driver(s): @niftyshifty2
Incident: Pit Limit (Exit)
Lap: 10
Driver(s): @niftyshifty2
Incident: Parking on Track

Last edited:
Confirmed attendance so far:

1: GTP_Caine
2: Glen-Alz-81
3: RS__96__o0
4: HMilan21
5: jf517860
6: MerlinRichards
7: vetteman24
8: GTP_Revoy
9: xxGIGGTY-GOOxx
10: TotalSience
11: Daniel Pinho
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

Reserve drivers that will be available:
1:roberte

Drivers awaiting response:

@Tk_Hansen , @JordanDaly , @Kimster71 , @niftyshifty2

It's a possibility. But he may return. Lets hope so anyway!

Any word from TK? Hasn't been on PSN for 6 days :(

I am predicting that I will be cutting it close in arriving for the race, but other than that I should be able to make it.

I'm am also cutting it close as my connection is not its normal self so if I'm there I'm there if not see you at The Mount

1: GTP_Caine
2: Glen-Alz-81
3: RS__96__o0
4: HMilan21
5: jf517860
6: MerlinRichards
7: vetteman24
8: GTP_Revoy
9: xxGIGGTY-GOOxx
10: TotalSience
11: Daniel Pinho
12: DJ_Repetition
13:
14:
15:
16:
Reserve drivers that will be available:
1:roberte

If anyone wants to get some practice at Bathurst in, I have a room open, and I'm lonely:P

Edit: Best so far is 59.6
Edit: Oops, that's without PP penalty.
Edit: Best so far with PP penalty is 2:00.010

Last edited:
Can someone send me the replays for both races (initial start and restart). That would be lovely thanks 👍

That race went over as a complete desaster for me. I was hoping that the track would be drying out, as in all the previous sessions, but after the restart it got wetter all the way. I was driving with my normal setup for the dry, so I had no chance to keep up with all of you, then I made just so much mistakes and spins.. Yeah, as I said: A nightmare.

Congratulations to you, Milan. Also good job from all others. Hopefully next race there will be a bigger starting grid, as we actually have a full 16 drivers sign up.

I must apologize to Totalscience for the 1st race start...i had no grid countdown and despite my foot on the brake i got a 5 sec false start penalty.:boggled:.i know this caused major damage for you and minor for me.:grumpy:. thankfully there was a red flag to bunch us back up.

All in a good race i thought, weren't to many lonely laps..usually someone to chase or someone to run from.. but well done to all! 👍👍

Well done to HMilan for the win!

Well done stiggy for not running wide and letting me through on the last 15 laps or so! :grumpy: :lol:

Fingers crossed for mikeys return and full attendance for the races to follow. :gtpflag:

That race went over as a complete desaster for me. I was hoping that the track would be drying out, as in all the previous sessions, but after the restart it got wetter all the way. I was driving with my normal setup for the dry, so I had no chance to keep up with all of you, then I made just so much mistakes and spins.. Yeah, as I said: A nightmare.

Congratulations to you, Milan. Also good job from all others. Hopefully next race there will be a bigger starting grid, as we actually have a full 16 drivers sign up.

Same as me RS I was on my dry setup thinking it would dry out like the other times it did, my bad for the first race, my screen froze going round first corner on the 5th or 6th lap there was nowt I could do, not even the xmb menu could be selected had to flick the mains off :eek:. sorry for the re start guys.

A big thanks to all who showed up for round 1! Congratulations to Milan, Stiggy and Glen for podium in PRO class and Revoy for completing enough laps to claim the win in the AM class.

Bonus points for round 1:

Pole Position:

PRO -- JF517860 -- 1'45.798
AM -- DJ_Repetition -- 1'48.479

Fastest Lap:

PRO -- HMilan21 -- 1'48.148
AM -- GTP_Revoy -- 1'50.729

-------------------------------------
Full quali results can be found here.
Full race results can be found here.
Championship tables can be found here.
Penalties:

Reprimand for Merlin -- Cutting Pit Entry x2
Reprimand for DJ_Repetition -- Cutting Pit Entry x2
Reprimand for DJ_Repetition -- Avoidable Contact
PP Penalties for round 2:

PRO:

HMilan21 = -8pp @ 599pp
JF517860 = -5pp @ 599pp
Glen-Alz-81 = -2pp @ 605pp

AM:

GTP_Revoy = -8pp @ 596pp
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calling all AM drivers, please show up for future races, or relinquish your spot for someone else to take. It's not very fun with only a few cars to race against, the more who show, the better the racing will be. Even if you are off the pace of the leaders, it doesn't matter. You aren't racing them, that's why we have two classes! Unless you inform the stewards that you won't be able to make it to round 2, anyone who is still absent will be removed from the series and replacements found.

Again cheers all who attended Motegi, it was a little chaotic with Mike pulling out last minute, and with the DC's etc etc... weather didn't help either, but good effort everyone. The cars seemed pretty well balanced for pace, just driver error in the tricky conditions spreading the field. Round 2 details coming soon!

I really enjoyed this race, just like in Silverstone, i like driving in the rain... but i think i was really lucky with that race restart and because the track became more and more wet, my car worked... I think i wouldn't be able catch Stigy in the dry, (i have a pretty big difference between my wet and dry setup, wet setup is more than a second slower on dry track...)and RS also could gave me some hard time with the beemer, with dry setup... We drove a 60 lap practice race here before and i was beaten in the dry. After the restart i really enjoyed the battle with Stigy, i had to defend my place hard, i didnt wanted to let him to the lead, because i wouldn't see too much behind him, and this time i really hoped that i should be faster here sooner or later... Pitstop strategy had a perfect timing, after the first stop i only had to watch not to overdrive, i just had to stay between my limits and not to make big mistakes... i made only one bigger, but it cost about 5 sec only... Only thing i'd do different is the last pitstop, pitting 3-4 laps earlier would have been better, but there is no perfect race anywhere, and i lost only a few seconds because of worn tyres so i have to be satisfied.

I'm really waiting for the next race it will be hard just like in Suzuka with the same pp penalty, i'm expecting a 4th place, and i have to be really lucky if i'll reach the podium *hoping for some monsoon :D*

Thanks for everyone who attended here, thanks for the fair fight with Stigy, See ya everyone next time "down under" ;)

Mike is missing for me :(

I really enjoyed this race, just like in Silverstone, i like driving in the rain... but i think i was really lucky with that race restart and because the track became more and more wet, my car worked... I think i wouldn't be able catch Stigy in the dry, (i have a pretty big difference between my wet and dry setup, wet setup is more than a second slower on dry track...)and RS also could gave me some hard time with the beemer, with dry setup... We drove a 60 lap practice race here before and i was beaten in the dry. After the restart i really enjoyed the battle with Stigy, i had to defend my place hard, i didnt wanted to let him to the lead, because i wouldn't see too much behind him, and this time i really hoped that i should be faster here sooner or later... Pitstop strategy had a perfect timing, after the first stop i only had to watch not to overdrive, i just had to stay between my limits and not to make big mistakes... i made only one bigger, but it cost about 5 sec only... Only thing i'd do different is the last pitstop, pitting 3-4 laps earlier would have been better, but there is no perfect race anywhere, and i lost only a few seconds because of worn tyres so i have to be satisfied.

I'm really waiting for the next race it will be hard just like in Suzuka with the same pp penalty, i'm expecting a 4th place, and i have to be really lucky if i'll reach the podium *hoping for some monsoon :D*

Thanks for everyone who attended here, thanks for the fair fight with Stigy, See ya everyone next time "down under" ;)

Mike is missing for me :(
That was a good fight:)

I knew I had to do something to get by you when we were still on slicks because I knew I wouldn't keep up with you once we switched to rain tires.

Good comeback at the end Glen, you had me craping my pants for a few laps:lol:

Overall it was a pretty fun race, and I'll take a 2nd.

If it rains at Bathurst...:mad:

Congrats to Glen, Stigy and Milan on podiums 👍👍👍

I was not expecting a class win at all haha. Pretty funny considering I didn't complete the race due to technical difficulties.

But on that note, since the standings were decided on laps completed as opposed to overall race completion, wouldn't it be fair to have a 2nd and 3rd place based on how many laps they completed? Or is there another reason?

Congrats to Glen, Stigy and Milan on podiums 👍👍👍

I was not expecting a class win at all haha. Pretty funny considering I didn't complete the race due to technical difficulties.

But on that note, since the standings were decided on laps completed as opposed to overall race completion, wouldn't it be fair to have a 2nd and 3rd place based on how many laps they completed? Or is there another reason?
Its the % of laps completed that we judge it by.

Back