What about rally?

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 66 comments
I think that the time trial mode that's already in the game (multiplayer) is great for rallying, though if you could force off the option to see other player's lines it would be even better.

The thing that this game needs the most is more and better rally courses. The ones in the game are far shorter than real life rally stages, some of which can be over 50km in length, and are far wider for the most part as well, though they do have invisible barriers on either side unlike real rally stages.
Exactly, and we need jumps and pavement transitions!

I think that the time trial mode that's already in the game (multiplayer) is great for rallying, though if you could force off the option to see other player's lines it would be even better.

The thing that this game needs the most is more and better rally courses. The ones in the game are far shorter than real life rally stages, some of which can be over 50km in length, and are far wider for the most part as well, though they do have invisible barriers on either side unlike real rally stages.
Time Trial is the only best way to do an rally stages because GT6 isn't suitable to the rally point to point stages.

But what I need is the ability of making point-to-point rally stages and put invisible barriers in any place of my liking.

And I also need the ability to make rally stages through GPS to match these country roads... Ex: In Russia, there is snow.

Time Trial is the only best way to do an rally stages because GT6 isn't suitable to the rally point to point stages.

But what I need is the ability of making point-to-point rally stages and put invisible barriers in any place of my liking.

And I also need the ability to make rally stages through GPS to match these country roads... Ex: In Russia, there is snow.
Gt5 had some serious Rally point to point events, maybe they're trying to improve them before putting them again
i

Just thought of something that might give the rally in GT7 a little extra flavour...

Water splashes? :D

37b0aa81e42ae591c62157df878e9179.jpg

Just thought of something that might give the rally in GT7 a little extra flavour...

Water splashes? :D

37b0aa81e42ae591c62157df878e9179.jpg
Hell I would like to see it give GT6 some more flavor, GT6 deserves to have a new rally location introduced on it! Correct me of I'm wrong, but GT6 is the first GT game to include rally but not introduce a new location?

Back