What all can be changed on the NASCAR Race Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Camaro69427
  • 12 comments
  • 992 views
Messages
461
United States
Dornsife, PA
Messages
Camaro69427
Just wondering what all can be changed on the NASCAR Race Cars? Transmission ratios, suspension settings, stuff like that.
 
Fully customisable everything
 
If I may say so here: add another NASCAR car, that belongs to DANICA PATRICK!!!!!!!

Of course this would mean PD will have to make a female avatar but why not? Racing ain't exclusively a man's game after all, just like fighting.
 
If I may say so here: add another NASCAR car, that belongs to DANICA PATRICK!!!!!!!

Of course this would mean PD will have to make a female avatar but why not? Racing ain't exclusively a man's game after all, just like fighting.
Do they not have a female Avatar? I've never looked but I find that extremely surprising, seems an odd thing to leave out
 
Do they not have a female Avatar? I've never looked but I find that extremely surprising, seems an odd thing to leave out
Indeed. In this modern world it is surprising.

I vaguely remember choosing male at the beginning when you put your name in? Not sure.

They do pink suits and helmets :D
 
Tires,that's it. Everything comes on it.
 
If I may say so here: add another NASCAR car, that belongs to DANICA PATRICK!!!!!!!

Of course this would mean PD will have to make a female avatar but why not? Racing ain't exclusively a man's game after all, just like fighting.
ofq4MTN.jpg

No need to validate her useless NASCAR career with a video game that chooses to feature her over other more deserving drivers.
 
Yes its a race car. All you can buy is tires. Danica, not so much.
 
ofq4MTN.jpg

No need to validate her useless NASCAR career with a video game that chooses to feature her over other more deserving drivers.

That's a pretty shallow statement considering her NASCAR career is only in its early stages. I'm not a big Danica fan either, but you have to give her a chance and let her run more than just a few years before you go calling her career useless.
 
Back