What are Gears?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VetteEngine
  • 9 comments
  • 902 views
Messages
2
Messages
Newbie4132
I'm new to this forum and I've had GT5 for about a week, and I've seen a lot of people offer gears for cars, paint chips,etc. Could someone explain to me what these gears are and how to get them?:confused:
 
People are talking about Racing Helmets and Racing Suits aka "Gears", there is hundreds of combinations to use for your drivers , ?
 
You get them as prizes in the newest seasonal races online.
 
Gears are the toothy things in the gearbox that make the 4 round black things on your car turn 'round & 'round... ;)
 
Gears are the toothy things in the gearbox that make the 4 round black things on your car turn 'round & 'round... ;)
I'm thinking you're right, he's talking about gears for cars right? Not for your B-spec drivers.
@OP: Gears might also mean a Fully Customizable Gearbox.
Paint chips are things you can use to paint your car. You get one with every car you get, and as a login bonus, and probably somewhere else.
 
I'm thinking you're right, he's talking about gears for cars right? Not for your B-spec drivers.

Nah, I'm pretty sure he was referring to 'gear' for the drivers. I was just teasing... :)
 
The OP says '...people offer gears for cars, paint chips...'
But nevermind, he'll find out anyway.
 
Ello!....someone got some gear you say?
 
Gears are the toothy things in the gearbox that make the 4 round black things on your car turn 'round & 'round... ;)

Glad I'm not the only person that thought this. I was thinking "man, this guys really doesn't understand cars"
 
Back