What are the best engine start up noises?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigMackAttack
  • 137 comments
  • 12,221 views
The Zonda R. Utterly spine tingling!
 
Dunlop Skyline from BLITZ. I love the sound when it starts up.
 
Somebody already said but in definite agreence the Camaro 69 SS RM what a good example of American Muscle.
 
The Audi R8 Playstation '05. It initially sounds like it won't start up!
 
Zonda R.

'69 Camaro RM.
 
1600 GSR is by far my favourite!
 
I just won the Zonda R ..sounds nice!!
 
Tommy Kaira ZZ' II

When its trying to turn on it sounds like some old tractor, but then 3 seconds later the load roar of the engine scares me most of the time. Just pure Awesomeness
 
The S.S Initial D AE86: I just love the sound of the 4AGE.
 
NSX LM Prototype: Sounds pretty powerful
Veyron: My favourite so far
Miura: Short but pretty :)
Countach 25th: Love that "tic" at the beginning
 
The 25TH Anni Countach sounds amazing. The Veyron sounds beastly. The Viper ACR sounds like a jet.
 
Another vote for the 787B. Sounds like it's fueled by the tears of children.

I love that car. :)

Any of the old race cars sound good, the ones with the big, beefy engines.
 
I liked the Pagani Zonda R startup. Also, probably the Arta Garaiya
 
The Countach sounds like a tractor lol
 
it seems to me all the formula one cars sound exactly the same, including RB X2010
 
The Re Amemiya FD3S RX-7 is modestly great :D
 
I love the Mercedes SLS AMG Stealth, it is funny because whenever I switch cars, I always wish the engin sound could last longer!!

Great Thread!!! 👍
 
I think the Nomad Diablo sounds nice.
 
Best sounding: Cobra and Murcielago LP640.
Most pathetic: Tie between the SVT Lightning and VW Thing (Kubelwagen). The SVT wheezes, while the VW sounds like it'll barely start and is generally pathetic.
Most generally awesome: The kart. Sounds like a chainsaw. In a good way.
 
Re Amemiya Asparadrink RX7
Mazda 787B

I love peripheral ports!

Most humorous: The TVR tuscan takes quite a while and makes a noticeable 'knock' when the engine first ignites.
 
I have to say the Minolta, first nothing and then a fantastic sounding race car roar!

Love it to bits. 👍
 
i like the lancer evos sound it cool and quite

the HKS CT230R is nice 2
 
The 787b is without doubt great! The C4 WRC sounds just like it does in real life.
 
Back