What are the best engine start up noises?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigMackAttack
  • 137 comments
  • 12,221 views
I LOVE:

1. Mazda 787B

2. Red Bull X1

3. Ferrari F1/F430 Scud

4. Nissan GTR Le Mans Concept

5. Nissan 350/370Z

6. Lexus IS-F Le Mans concept

7. Audi R8 V10
 
The 787B's the best.
The GT by citroen concept is... not..too well.
 
I LOVE:

2. Red Bull X1

So you must also love the FGT, as it has the exact same sound :)

If I remember correctly, you will also love the Ferrari F2007 and F10, cause guess what...
 
Gonna have to go with the Evo IV on personal grounds as it sounded exactly the same as my dad's Evo V did, even more so than the Evo V in game. I can only assume the Evo IV they recorded had the same HKS exhaust that my dad's did
 
The LFA's for sure. It just gives me eargasms every time. :drool:
 
Shelby GT350R
Charger/Challenger/SuperBee (a little higher pitch and this is what the Mach 1 SHOULD sound like)
Mach 1
Trans Cammer
Superbird
Old Muscle I forgot
 
i_miev_1_l.jpg
 
Tesla Roadster... or whatever the name is.../Recycled Minolta startup.
 
Jar31Lar
Tesla Roadster... or whatever the name is.../Recycled Minolta startup.

Well the minolta startup is the same as most of the LMPs and Group Cs. But does the Tesla really have the same, it shouldn't make any noise lol. I'll have to try this out
 
787B by FAR have the best startup noise, I think it's the only car with a start up noise where the throttle get jabbed two times following startup, so it definitely stand out in a few ways.
 
Well the minolta startup is the same as most of the LMPs and Group Cs. But does the Tesla really have the same, it shouldn't make any noise lol. I'll have to try this out

Hence why I put "Recycled" Reduce (nah) Reuse (yep) Recycled.
 
Early on the Jag E-Type only used to start on the second turn, little joke their on Kaz or PD's part I think, but in one of the early updates they overdubbed with some generic engine noise at the start (which sounds more like an F1 car)...shame 👎
 
I love the Peugeot 908 start up. It starts up, and then revs it 3 times. It's AWESOMELY AWESOME !
 
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
....
and the Tesla of course ;)
 
Back