What are you doing to prepare for the arrival of GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Samelborp
  • 80 comments
  • 3,465 views
I'm trying to improve My driving skill in GT3. I've gotten so used to driving auto. :crazy: I can't drive to My full ability when in stick. :indiff: I need to get better at driving stick.....upshifting is easy but downshifting is still a bit sketchy. Other than that I'm just counting the days till GT4 comes out.....I CAN'T WAIT! :dopey: :yuck: :crazy:
 
To prepare for GT4 i'm driving alot in real life to improve my skills for what is going to be one hell of an amazing physics and game engine. GT4 is gonna test everyone big time! :lol:
 
Until GT4 comes out I will be playing Burnout 3 and GTA:SA. I will also be checking this every day to make sure the date (and price) doesnt change. (see below)

Pimphustle-gt.jpg
 
I'm going to buy my very first came console...A Playstation 2

Which means I'm acutally spending $200 FOR THE GAME
 
I"m just going to school, eating breakfast, lunch, dinner, going to swimming, hanging out with friends, skating, biking...

sitting on my desk, not doing homework, but thinking about my girlfriend..
and GT4 (of course)
i can't wati for the online crap.
 
Dorifto
Prepare?...... For a video game?

lol :)

I had to buy the whole console just for this game and have been buying and returning steering wheels to see if they work. Is there any wheels that dont have that 1.5 second lag before they actually steer??... it seems like i get no response, no response then BAM into a wall!
 
Relearning Suzuka, Motegi and Le mans from inferior games in case they surface in GT4…
 
while i'm waiting for GT4. :crazy:
Trying to get that 1 % in GT3 and do some bad ass drift'n :sly:
i already got the exclusive memcard for GT4 👍
but it's filled with other ****, but for GT4 it wil be off in a snap :)
 
Pre-ordered GT4 in july
got a whole memcard waiting for it
gonna get a Logitech steeringwheel
got a 32inch 16:9 TV
until then(Fable,Halo 2 & Gta:San Andreas will do it for me,til GT4 arrives)
 
Things to do
#1 Sell everything I dont use including clothes-Playing in the nude enhances the experience
#2 Buy a big TV
#3 Get a 5:1 sound system (My current 20watt speakers just dont cut it)
#4 Pre order GT4
#5 Stop myself from getting a DFP (I dont think its worth the money for it when I could buy 3 other games)

Lock myself in my room and play till my thumbs bleed.
 
I'm memorising The Ring with a underpowered 120i so i would be able to handle it with an M5.
 
ima collect cans/pots and get money back on return "bottles". :dunce: lol

Naa, i dont think i need anything else than network adapter, i have a chair that has the shape of a racing seat :sly: and 28-Tv is good enough.



OMG! i forgot the steer wheel :scared: ....gotta go!!
 
I use a freaking folding card table for my wheel....looks like I am white trash sitting in my living room with a folding table and chairs...only good thing about having a table it coffee sits nicely on it, ( as long as the turning stays smooth )
 
Have: Playseat and DFP

Need 32" HD Widescreen and 5.1 Surround, maybe hard drive and new mem card too?
 
TwinTurboJay
I use a freaking folding card table for my wheel....looks like I am white trash sitting in my living room with a folding table and chairs...only good thing about having a table it coffee sits nicely on it, ( as long as the turning stays smooth )
LMAO
 
I am practicing w/3 ,prologue, linking up on saturdays with the MGTRA and racing stupid NASCAR 2005 just for the online part against other humans which I might say is very very fun!
 

Attachments

  • 100_0507 (3).JPG
    100_0507 (3).JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 20
sleep..... and dreaming driving in nurbgring, paris, el captain, and etc with the gt4 cars :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
 
Back