What are you doing to prepare for the arrival of GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Samelborp
  • 80 comments
  • 3,465 views
I'm waiting patiently until I see actual copies of GT4 for sale somewhere.
 
1. watch tv
2. Play CoD online
3. Play GTA san-Andreas (the last few days before the release of GT4)
 
Leo_Straight6
Anyways, in my closet, for some time now, I have a box which used to carry around a scale 1/18 Ferrari 550 Marranello in. This is where I keep all my cash awaiting the arrival of GT4.

At the moment I have $150 or so.

I'll remember that next time im in melbourne australia!!! (devious laugh)

I can't do much, I don't have a TV now or my PS2, but I know of some people in my dorm who are waiting for the game also, so maybe I'll wash their clothes or something in exchange for wheel time.
 
ever thought about blackmailing :cool:, like making things disappear .....somehow :trouble:

or you can wait... " UNTIL IT'S YOUR TURN" 💡

But untill then..........try to do something interesting to fill up the time-gaps between NOW and the releasedate of GT4...............
 
Playing Burnout 3 and Outrun 2. That way I can work out my little kinks and not crash my ride so much or cry over Ferrari (possibly) not being in there.
 
umm hmm let's see, living a life, going out with mates and having fun not in the house. I can't be the only one now can I? I'll just wait till it's released thank you. :)
 
I'm sittin on me arse eatin steak'n mash.
 
live4speed
I'm sittin on me arse eatin steak'n mash.
wow now that's some serious preperation there, a beer nearby too by any chance?
 
Happen there is, nice and cool too.
 
Topic, please, gentlemen.
;)
 
Preparations? Hm....well let's see there's a cockpit underway, extra controller, memory card, Y2K style stocking up of food, putting the bed in the basement, and thinking of what I want my first and second car to be: Red AE86 Levin and Black Mazda RX8 :)
 
I'm getting a PS2 for my birthday...finally...I just bought a used copy of GT3 a week ago.

Yeah, I'm lazy, but if you consider that I didn't buy a PS1 until long after GT2 came out, I'm not doing too badly this time around. In my defense, however, I bought the PS1 for the sole purpose of playing GT and GT2.
 
neon_duke
Topic, please, gentlemen.
;)
I'm preparing my body for the GT4 experience ;), all I'm gonna do is buy the DFP wheel at the same time as GT4.
 
^ I'm preparing my mind for the money that I will spend on GT4+DFP+network adapter...
I'll try to sell my Wingman FF wheel in the meantime.
 
Beating off and playing Far Cry and Formula 1 2004. Not necessarily at the same time.
 
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does anyone know for sure if GT4 and the DFP wheel will come in a special bundle?

Cheers.
 
A viable alternative to the Logicool/Sparco racing setup - Virtual Racing Chassis . This thing will work well with a Logitech Driving Force Pro. I would have gotten a new Samsung HLP4663 DLP tv, but since the pesky ban has lifted, I think I see a Colt M4 Carbine with all the trimmings in my immediate future. :)
 
I am still linking up with the Missouri Gran Turismo assoc. we are still racing #3. All of us do own Prologue and have had many many hours on it. I am also racing the new NASCAR 2005 game just to get used to the online side of things and also get used to racing other warm blooded people. We here in Missouri are ready and waiting for #4. We still have the cockpits and force pro's although we may need a couple of new ones before #4 hits the shelves. I already have a nice kenwood surround system with a phillips 60 in big screen,cockpit, wheel and broadband already hooked up and working! I am as ready as one could be!!
 
Preperations...?
Got the 42" widescreen tv with built in DD 5.1....
got an extra 5.1 surround sound system (for optional SACD and DVD-Audio music)...
got the network adapter....
got a nice, big comfy chair....
thinking of getting a steering wheel....
trying to find other games in the meantime (Star Wars Battlegrounds and GTA: SA will do) to stave off the frustration of waiting....
trying to find a way to get a week off work when GT4's released......
 
I have been racing my real car. Quite a few autocrosses, a rallycross, a drift event, and even got to take a few laps of the Nurburgring on vacation this summer.

I am also going to make a GT4 seat out of my car's old drivers seat.

-Matt
 
I just bought a 42 GoldVision Flat TV , a 5.1 system , and a Silver dual shock controller just for the love of GT4. Preparations ??? I'll trash most of my games except Silent Hill 4 : the room and Pro evolution 4 ( and Ace combat 5 when it comes ) and I will seal the disc tray after the almighty GT4 disc is inserted.
 
What am I doing? I'm playing Star Ocean: Till the end of time. 👍
 
Finish GT2 100% , haven't done it since2 years back :s
 
Eagle
Beating off and playing Far Cry and Formula 1 2004. Not necessarily at the same time.



I think its disgusting & obscene to play Far Cry and F1 2004 at the same time :dopey:

...with GTA SA, Toca Race Driver and StarWars Battlegrounds all coming out first - i may not get around to GT4 until spring time anyway...

Rockstar, Codemasters and Lucas Arts can give a big thanks to PD for delaying GT4 for so long - they may sell many more copies of their games now!!!
 
I play Ace Combat 5 demo about 200 times, and come here.
 
GTS:SA will be a game that will be always in my PS2 next month, and sharing PS2 time with GT4, come December.
 
Well, here I am, still without wheel, playing Prologue and watching a folded playseat (already) collecting dust!

(and scanning the forums for some answers... DFP, drifting... mmm interesting!)
 
Back