What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,453 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Postal Service - Nothing Better

Awesome.

*will someone please call the surgeon, who can crack my ribs and the careless broken heart*

👍
👍
👍
 
911_Carrera
A Perfect Circle - The Outsider

I can't watch anymore. Arsenal have scored after 3 minutes. :(

I warned you, my boys down at high highbury mean business :sly:

5 - 1 the finishing score :crazy: EXCELLENT.

Notorious BIG - Mo Money Mo Problems
 
:grumpy:

Dream Theater - Pull Me Under

Now I'm going to bed before Brett (Race_Idiot) gets angry.
 
911_Carrera
Now I'm going to bed before Brett (Race_Idiot) gets angry.

Very wise, considering Chelsea took a thrashing.:D

Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys Gone
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys Gone

:lol:

Travoltas - Pacific Coast Highway.
 
It's a classic, that. (Paula Cole) ;)

Usher - U make me Wanna
 
Tool - Hush
 
Doves: 'lost souls' I love that record to death. Bit like coldplay but with more depth
 
Slayer - Raining Blood
 
Tool - The Grudge
 
Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
 
Taurine
A Perfect Circle - Let's Have A War

I love the background music, (courtesy of Danny Lohner)...

Ozzy, Lemmy, Slash - I Aint No Nice Guy



;)
 
Delphic Reason
I love the background music, (courtesy of Danny Lohner)...

;)

The background music? Explain..? :D

The Streets - Could Well Be In
The Thrills - Not For All The Love In The World

👍
 
Taurine
The background music? Explain..? :D

The Streets - Could Well Be In
The Thrills - Not For All The Love In The World

👍

The drum & bass and ambient sounds...

Pink Floyd - On The Turning Away



;)
 
Delphic Reason
The drum & bass and ambient sounds...

Pink Floyd - On The Turning Away



;)

Oh yeah, are they CG? I'm sure I can make out two different drum kits playing but I'm unsure about it.

A Perfect Circle - Let's Have A War
 
Delphic Reason
The drum & bass and ambient sounds...

Pink Floyd - On The Turning Away



;)
Beautiful song. 👍

Pink Floyd - "Wish You Were Here"

I just picked up the first riff on the guitar today. 👍
 
Taurine
Oh yeah, are they CG? I'm sure I can make out two different drum kits playing but I'm unsure about it.

lol... CG? I'm assuming you are refering to "computer generated"... Yes and no... It is most likely a mix of samplers, keyboards, drum machines (or groove boxes), as well as additions, structuring, and touching up durring the editing process (He uses Pro Tools)...

Otep - Buried Alive

Followed by...

The Orb - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (fluffy Pink Cloud Version)

17 minutes of Beaauuutiful...



;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back