What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,465 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz

Tool - Part Of Me
 
Yello - Oh Yeah
 
Time for a new band.

Bon Jovi - "You Give Love A Bad Name (live)"
 
Tool - Cold and Ugly
 
Armand Van Heldan - Hear My Name
 
Tool - Sweat
 
Billy Idol - White Wedding
 
Michael Jackson - Thriller
 
Brian Adams - Summer of 69
 
Michael Jackson - Billy jean
 
Bon Jovi - "Livin' On A Prayer (live)"

You guys need a global hotkey, you can be anywhere on the web, hit a certain key sequence and copy the name of the song you're listening to. :p
 
Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA
 
nice song 👍

Daddy Cool - Eagle Rock
 
Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia
 
Creed - Arms wide open, lol i posted this a few pages back
 
Midnight oil - king of the mountain
 
Rob Zombie - demon speeding
 
Steve Miller Band - Keep on rockin me baby
 
Devolved - Battery
 
Stinky Chicken
Bon Jovi - "Livin' On A Prayer (live)"

You guys need a global hotkey, you can be anywhere on the web, hit a certain key sequence and copy the name of the song you're listening to. :p
*cough* And who do we have to thank for that? ;) *cough*

Joe Satriani - "Secret Prayer"
 
Shannon
*cough* And who do we have to thank for that? ;) *cough*

Joe Satriani - "Secret Prayer"

I apologise.

Thank you Shania I love you so much can I be your biatch I want to... no, I won't say that one...

Dream Theater - "Blind Faith"
 
I might point out that I'm only joking, seeing as you're taking it all personal and all.

I sincerely apologise for any offence and hope that you will forgive me. :guilty:
 
Pink Floyd - "Speak To Me/Breathe In The Air"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back