What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,453 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished Cowboys From Hell. Currently watching the Pantera Vulgar Video. At the moment it's playing the Walk video.
 
Stinky Chicken
Again?!

Tool - "Parabola"
Yes. :guilty:

In Flames - "Only For The Weak"

This ranks right up there with 'Most Awesome In Flames Song Ever', but then again the entire Clayman album is top notch.
 
A Perfect Circle - "A Perfect Circle - Weak And Powerless (Tilling My Grave Mix)"
 
Pink Floyd - "Comfortably Numb"

Best. Song. Ever.
 
911_Carrera
Oh I am, am I? ;)

Tool - Prison Sex (Live "Different" Version)

If you value your life, then yes.

A Perfect Circle - "Weak And Powerless (Tilling My Grave Mix)"
 
At the drive in- Fahrenheight

That living color song rocks, I wish I had it.
 
I will be listening to every Pantera album I have all weekend long in memory of Dimebag. One of my favorite albums has to be "Far Beyond Driven". After that it is :The Great Southern Treandkill" Especially if you have ever seen their video "Pantera 3 Watch It Go" :) 👍
R.I.P. DIMEBAG!!!!
 
Nice signature by the way, that song rocks. :cool:

Bon Jovi - "Say It Isn't So"
 
Stinky Chicken
Nice signature by the way, that song rocks. :cool:

It's a song..?! Just heard the saying somewhere and though it was funney. :dopey:

DMX Krew - Cold Heart Part II
 
GTJugend
It's a song..?! Just heard the saying somewhere and though it was funney. :dopey:

DMX Krew - Cold Heart Part II

Yup, it's a song. By an Aussie rap group, I think, ironically enough. :dopey:

Bon Jovi - "Thank You For Loving Me"
 
DJ Tiesto - Lethal Industry 👍
 
GTJugend
It's a song..?! Just heard the saying somewhere and though it was funney. :dopey:

DMX Krew - Cold Heart Part II
That's what my earlier post was about. :dopey: Goldie Lookin' Chain are a Welsh rap band and the place they are from is where my Dad grew up and is about 15 minutes away. 👍

Just cleared my inbox DR. I didn't realise I had so many PMs. :dunce:

Eagles Of Death Metal - I Only Want You

Man, everything Josh Homme touches is awesome.
 
Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow
 
Taurine
Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow
w00ts.

QOTSA - God Is In The Radio

The solo's the only bit in this that I need to perfect. :sly:
 
12 Stones - In My Head
12 Stones - Open Your Eyes
 
Godspeed You Black Emperor! - Blaise Bailey Finnegan III
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back