What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,452 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubba Sparxxx - Deliverance
 
Damageplan - Pride
 
The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers Soundtrack
 
Giancarlo
The Postal Service - "Brand New Colony"

Tri-ppy.

👍 Benjamin Gibbard's one cool guy. I highly recommend Death Cab For Cutie, specifically the songs "Photobooth" and "Styrofoam Plates".

Right now: Jimmy Eat World - Goodbye Sky Harbour
 
Infecetd Mushroom - Mr Nice guy
 
Public Domain - Rock da funky beats
 
Not sure what CD this is off of but my teacher was talking about this and it sounded cool!
Benedictine Monks Of St. Michael's - Gloria - Gregorian Chants - 11
Sounds pretty badass IMO go download it or something.
 
Ten Masked Men - Stayin' Alive

Someone mentioned these guys ages ago. I thought I'd check them out...
 
Dave Armstrong - Make Your Move

Much better than stupidisco.
 
GTJugend
Dave Armstrong - Make Your Move

Much better than stupidisco.
Is it? I need to get it fast then....*downloading*
 
Cosmic
Is it? I need to get it fast then....*downloading*

I like the rougher feeling.

St Etienne - He's On The Phone
 
I'm listening to it right now , it's a remix so it sucks at the time :)
I'm trying to find the original one ;)
 
Ten Masked Men - Blue (Eiffel 65 Cover)

The tune sounds awesome on guitar!
 
Van Halen - Eruption

No matter how many times I hear this song, it always just blows my mind away.

Greatest guitar solo ever.
 
Dave Armstrong - Make your move
Great song GTJugend 👍
 
LL Cool J - Headsprung
 
Just about to d/l and then listen to Toy Soldiers by Eminem.
 
Cosmic
Dave Armstrong - Make your move
Great song GTJugend 👍

Yep, it's an awesome piece of house.

Cosmic, seen you a lot in this thread so I'm fairly familiar with your taste in house/trance music, some of it very close to electro. Some tips: (you might know most of it but what the heck..)

Rogue Traders - Stay (Cicada rmx)
Da Hool - Crazy/Hazy
Crydamoure presents waves (album)
Armand Van Helden - Full Moon
David Guetta - Love Don't Let Me Go
Demon vs. Heartbreaker - You Are My High
Felix Da Housecat - Cyberwhore
JCA - I Begin To Wonder (again much better than it's commercial version)
Flexy - Paris Latino (Cafe Paris mix)
Gipsy - Gipsy
Gusgus - David (Darren Emersons Underwater Mix)

Currently listening to:

Barcelona - Studio Hair Gel
 
Jugend - you mean Da Hool who did meet her at the love parade ??? If you do then the track you mentioned is cracking and I might just d.l it !!!

Ive got Kaleef - Sands of time, anyone UK remember them ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back