What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,252 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phish - Bug
 
The White Stripes – I'm Finding It Harder To Be A Gentleman

Perfect predecessor to I Want To Be The Boy—it's like the first rough sketch, then I Want… is the final drawing.
 
The Prodigy -Charly (Trip Into Drum And Bass Version)

Meeeeeeeeeooooooooooooowwwww!!!
 
Smallhorses
The Prodigy -Charly (Trip Into Drum And Bass Version)

Meeeeeeeeeooooooooooooowwwww!!!

Great song... The original version is also enjoyable...

Rush - Drum Solo (Neil Pert)

Followed by...

Bob Dylan - Bob Dylan's Dream



;)
 
The Orb - Blue Room.

And will be listening to it for the next 17mins or so! 👍
 
Wow. This thread hasn't even advanced a page in a day?

A Perfect Circle - "Thinking Of You"
 
Optica - Alkaline pH9

In a very chilled out mood tonight.... :)
 
Smallhorses
Optica - Alkaline pH9

In a very chilled out mood tonight.... :)

What sorta music is that? I need more laid back stuff...

A Perfect Circle - "Magdalena"
 
Stinky Chicken
What sorta music is that? I need more laid back stuff...

A Perfect Circle - "Magdalena"

I suppose I'd class it as Ambient, its from the mid-90's, it sits in my collection with all my other chill-out stuff like The Orb, Aphex Twin, Future Sound Of London etc etc.

If you want some good laid back tunes check out the Cafe Del Mar or Hotel Costes compilations. They're usually good just to mellow out to. 👍

Optica - Somniferum (Rainbow Reconstruction Mix)
 
Smallhorses
I suppose I'd class it as Ambient, its from the mid-90's, it sits in my collection with all my other chill-out stuff like The Orb, Aphex Twin, Future Sound Of London etc etc.

If you want some good laid back tunes check out the Cafe Del Mar or Hotel Costes compilations. They're usually good just to mellow out to. 👍

Optica - Somniferum (Rainbow Reconstruction Mix)

The names are already copied down. ;)

There's this band called Plant Life, ever hear of them? They're quite new, as I recall, though I could be wrong. They make some good fun music. 👍

A Perfect Circle - "The Noose"
 
Tool - "Opiate (Live - Tales From The Darkside)"

Mmmmmm, loud music. :drool:

No, not LoudMusic, loud music.
 
Stinky Chicken
Tool - "Opiate (Live - Tales From The Darkside)"

Mmmmmm, loud music. :drool:

No, not LoudMusic, loud music.

Riiight. :yuck:

The Used - Cut Up Angels.
 
All That Remains - "Tattered on My Sleeve"
 
tabs
Riiight. :yuck:

The Used - Cut Up Angels.

The Used :yuck:

;)

What is wrong with you? Tool are one of the best progressive metal bands that have ever played music. :odd:

Rage Against The Machine - "Bombtrack"
 
Stinky Chicken
The Used :yuck:

;)

What is wrong with you? Tool are one of the best progressive metal bands that have ever played music. :odd:

Rage Against The Machine - "Bombtrack"
I think he was referring to your statement about LoudMusic...

Fear Factory - "Bite The Hand That Bleeds"
 
Shannon
I think he was referring to your statement about LoudMusic...

Fear Factory - "Bite The Hand That Bleeds"

Oh... okay then. :lol:

The Butterfly Effect - "Beautiful Mind"
 
Shannon
Tool - "Third Eye"

Long time, no hear.

That's coming up later in the night... considering my speakers don't blow. :sly:

The Butterfly Effect - "Without Wings"
 
Infected Mushroom - Eternal Justice
So hardcore! :) 👍
 
Cosmic
Infected Mushroom - Eternal Justice
So hardcore! :) 👍

It's probably Playschool music. "There's a bear in there... and a chair as well... I'm so hardcore..."

:lol:

Soilwork - "Follow the Hollow"
 
JCA - I begin to wonder [Club mix]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back