What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,298 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infected Mushroom - Frog Machine
 
Edguy - When a Hero Cries
 
Canibus- Patriot (also known as Navy Seal).
 
Metallica - Enter Sandman (S&M)

Edit - My Chemical Romance - Hang Em High. I love this band.
 
Prodigy - Claustrophobic string
 
U2 - Vertigo. Only song of U2's I will willingly listen to.
 
Magic Mushroom - One absolute
 
Space Buddha - Granulate Fungi
 
Andrew W.K. - Never Let Down. Awesome 👍 👍

Everclear - White Men In Black Suits
 
Silent Sephere - 2 Fahrenheit
 
Mr Hankey - The Christmas Poo
 
??? - Osama Got Run Over By A Reindeer
 
My dad playing guitar. :P
 
Cosmic
Scooter - How much is the fish?

$30. Fish aint cheap in Sweeden, I hear.

God, that was terrible.

The Mars Volta - Deloused in the Contamitorium (Album)
 
EMINEM - Like Toy Soldiers
 
^ The only Eminem song I actually liked from his new album Encore, which wasn't all that great. His older ones was way better.

Canibus- 2nd Round KO (LL Cool J diss)
 
Franz Ferdinand - Come on Home

Franz Ferdinand - The Dark of the Matinee
 
Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger.
 
Uhhhhhhh...this'll take FOREVER to type.

The Black Dahlia Murder - Paint it Black
The Black Dahlia Murder - Contagia
The Black Dahlia Murder - Funeral Thirst
The Black Dahlia Murder - Closed Casket Request
The Black Dahlia Murder - Apex
The Black Dahlia Murder - Elder Misanthropy
Slipknot - Salvation Displaced
Slipknot - Anger
Slipknot - Three Nil
Slipknot - Interloper
Slipknot - Wait and Bleed
Slipknot - I am Hated
Slipknot - Spit it Out
Slayer - Blood Red
Slayer - Exile
Slayer - Skeletons of Society
Slayer - South of Heaven
Slayer - Raining Blood
Napalm Death - Scum
Napalm Death - Suffer the Children
Metallica - Frantic
Lamb of God - Purified
Lamb of God - Black Label
Lamb of God - 11th Hour
Lamb of God - Blood Junkie
Lamb of God - Laid to Rest
Lamb of God - One Gun
Lamb of God - Blood Scribe
Deicide - Holy Deception
Deicide - Scars of the Crusifix
Carcass - Blind Bleeding the Blind
Cannibal Corpse - ****ed With a Knife
Cannibal Corpse - I *** Blood
Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face
Cannibal Corpse - Entrails Ripped From a Virgin *****
Black Label Society - Battering Ram
Black Label Society - Bored to Tears
Arch Enemy - Burning Angel




That's all the songs on my playlist right now.....yeah, I love this music.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back