What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,173 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lighthouse Family - Lifted
 
Lamb of God - Ashes in the Wake.

I'm addicted.
 
Lighthouse Family - Heavenly
 
Lighthouse Family - Ocean Drive
 
Lighthouse Family - Raincloud
 
Portishead - "Sheared Times"

I found some REALLY nice late night stuff over on Andr.
 
Lighthouse Family - The way you are
 
Know what? That song I just posted is an exact copy of this song, just more rockish.

Portishead - "Sour Sour Times"
 
Brooklyn Bounce - Get ready to bounce
 
Infected Mushroom - BP Empire
 
Sepultura - Roots Bloody Roots
 
Lamb of God - Laid to Rest
 
What genre is that, iceman? Death metal, right?

Portishead - "Sour sour times"
 
Yep, Lamb of God is classified as Death Metal. You should check their new CD out, it is great 👍.

Lamb of God - Ruin
 
icemanshooter23
Yep, Lamb of God is classified as Death Metal. You should check their new CD out, it is great 👍.

Lamb of God - Ruin

Any idea where I can acquire some?

I just love this music by the way.

Portishead - "Glory box"
 
In Flames - Evil In A Closet

How about a CD store ;).
 
In Flames - Free Fall
Isn't that the third or fourth time you've posted that song?
 
icemanshooter23
In Flames - Free Fall
Isn't that the third or fourth time you've posted that song?

I think so. :lol:

Portishead - "Sour sour times"

:guilty:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back