What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,168 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lighthouse Family - Its A Beautiful Day
 
Green Day - Basket Case
 
Lighthouse Family - End Of The Sky
 
REM - It's the End of the World As We Know It
 
Black eyed Peas - Lets get retarded
 
God Forbid - Better Days
 
Love the guitaring in F(r)iend. Is that the name of the song, iceman? "F(r)iend"?

In Flames - "The Quiet Place"
 
Black eyed Peas - Lets get it started
 
Yep, Stinky, it's F(r)iend ;).
 
Lighthouse Family - Lifted
 
No

:lol:

Blue - Curtain falls
 
:lol:

Thankyou

Blue - Rise
 
REM - Losing My Religion
 
Bomfunk - Freestyler
 
REM - Man On the Moon
 
Tool - Stinkfist
 
REM - What's The Frequency, Kenneth?
 
I just realised I didn't listen to Tool at all yesterday! I deserve to die. :(

You're bringing this on yourself Jason! You know it annoys you Jason, and you know that I know it annoys you, so why do you always take the bait Jason? You know I'm going to do it to annoy you Jason, because I'm a smartarse. Don't let it annoy you Jason.

Tool - "Stinkfist"
 
Slayer - Epidemic
 
Yes Jared, thanks for that little bit. You will be unblocked in 5 minutes. ;)

No tool = you deserve die and be sent to the middle of the sahara desert.

Tool - Sober
 
REM - Orange Crush
 
^ Eulogy is my favorite Tool song. Most people have never heard it before.
 
icemanshooter23
^ Eulogy is my favorite Tool song. Most people have never heard it before.

Eulogy owns. It's one of the best songs ever made. Along with Hooker.

Tool - "Hooker With A Penis"
 
Slayer - Raining Blood
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back