What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,178 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool - Lateralus

Getting very near the top on my "favourite Tool song" list...👍
 
Tool - Sober
 
Pink Floyd - Hey You
 
Devolved - Fractured
 
Infected Mushroom - Echonomix
 
Pantera - Becoming
 
Fallout Boy - Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
 
Slipknot - Vermillion Pt. 2
 
Listening to some Punk-Grunge today

Slayer - Abolish Government/Superficial Love (Verbal Abuse Cover)
 
A Perfect Circle - Imagine 👍👍
 
Sorry about this double post, GTP just spat the dummy at me for a few minutes. :banghead:
 
Exhumed - Anatomy is Destiny.
 
Changing from:
Kataklysm - Serenity in Fire.

To:
Morbid Angel - Covenant.
 
Probot - Probot.

This album rules. I've been flicking through albums for a while to find something good, and I might stick with this one for a while. I forgot how good it was. Many different Metal vocalist cameo's on here. Great stuff. I recommend investing in this to anyone who's into Metal.
 
In Flames - "F(r)iend"

Oh my God. I love the guitaring in this song so much.
 
Malevolent Creation - Warkult.

Rules.
 
Berzerker - "Compromise"

This is great Death Metal. Thanks for telling me to get some Matt. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back