What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,175 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone
 
All That Remains - Passion



;)
 
Sepultura - Ambush
 
rockon.gif
Lamb of God - Now You've Got Something to Die For
rockon.gif
 
That rockon smiley has to be the most ****ing stupid thing I've seen in awhile.

The Mars Volta - Televators
 
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
rockon.gif


xAkirax2004
That rockon smiley has to be the most ****ing stupid thing I've seen in awhile.
Only for you dude, Its my favorite Smiley along with the band one too. They rule! This ones:

rockon.gif
&
band.gif
 
In Flames - "F(r)iend"

New favourite song. :cool:

Nice avatar Cosmic! 👍
 
Modest Mouse - Paper Thin Walls.

I just got Modest Mouse - The Moon And Antartica. I like it even better than Good News For People Who Love Bad News
 
Stinky Chicken
In Flames - "F(r)iend"

New favourite song. :cool:

Nice avatar Cosmic! 👍
Thanks! :)
Jaydee - Plastic Dreams
 
Lamb of God - The Faded Line
 
Tomi Amos - Professional Video
 
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
 
Usher - Yeah
 
Dream Theater - In The Name of God
 
Usher - Confessions
 
Usher - My Boo
 
In Flames - My Sweet Shadow
 
Mixing some Rnb, hip hop and rap music on my decks.
 
Incubus - Stellar
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back