What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,168 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye.
 
More Metal, more Maiden

Iron Maiden - From Here to Eternity


Hell, ain't a bad place
Hell, is from here to eternity


Edit: OOps, I forgot the Rockon smily
rockon.gif


Shannon
Ozzy Osbourne - "Hellraiser"
I remember that one from Radio X.
 
More Maiden: From the Ed Hunter CD, don't have Powerslave yet.

Iron Maiden - Aces High
 
Iron Maiden - Bring Your Daughter....to the Slaughter

I'm currently watching the 40 Most Awesomely Bad Metal Songs on VH-1. This one and my previoust post:

gtavcfan
Grim Reaper - See You In Hell

are in the same program. Close to 39 or 38th worse.

According to the show, Bring Your Daughter....to the Slaughter is Maidens firts attempt at a love song, and IN America it became Maiden's Worst , but in the UK it was one of his best. I personally love the song.

Bring Your Daughter,
Bring your daughter
to the slaughter
let her go
Let her go
Let her go.
 
David Gilmour - "There's No Way Out of Here"

Beautiful. 👍
 
Yngwie J. Malmsteen's Rising Force - "Blitzkrieg"

Sentiment echoed. 👍
 
VAST - "Pretty When You Cry"

Edit:

Pink Floyd - "Empty Spaces"

Followed by:

Pink Floyd - "Young Lust"
 
Alice In Chains - "Would"

...again. I seriously need to get off my arse and buy their "Dirt" album.
 
The Berzerker - "Compromise"

I love this song. Not enough to buy the album, but I do like it.
 
D12 - Purple Hills
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back