What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,164 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usher - YOU mAKE mE wANNA
 
busta Rhymes - What's it gonna be?
 
Tool - 46 & 2
 
Tool - Sober
 
GTA:VC Soundtrack - VRock - Autograph - Turn Up the Radio
 
Coheed and Cambria - A Favor House Atlantic



;)
 
Tool - Schism
 
Delphic Reason
Coheed and Cambria - A Favor House Atlantic



;)

What sort of style is that? I'm starting to become interested at everything I haven't heard that you post. :lol:

APC - Magdalena

G'night GTP...
 
Metallica - "Motorbreath"

Aaah... the good ol' days.
 
911_Carrera
What sort of style is that? I'm starting to become interested at everything I haven't heard that you post. :lol:

APC - Magdalena

G'night GTP...

That's a tough question... It's hard to label Coheed...

They aren't metal by an stretch of the imagination... They have a similar style in some ways to The Mars Volta, while having their own unique identity... Very talented group... The band (and the lyrics) are based off of a series of comic books the members put out... Interesting concept... It's not for everyone, but if you have a good ear for talent, you will probably at least respect them...

http://coheedandcambria.com/media/

Alice in Chains - God Am (live)

I just borrowed the Live (not unplugged) Alice in Chains CD from a friend... Wonderful stuff....



;)
 
On a Drum'n'Bass kick today for some reason.....

Thunderball - Solar
 
Judas Priest - "The Hellion/Electric Eye"
 
Future Leaders of the World - Lvl 4 (album)

Followed by...

Muse - Absolution (album)



;)
 
Pantera - Drag The Waters
 
Opeth - The Drapery Falls
 
Nirvava - Come As You Are
 
Lamb of God - Ashes in the Wake.

I'm still obsessed.
 
Major Boys Feat. Amelia - Sous Le Soleil (Cuba Acoustic Mix)

From Hotel Costes Quatre album....pretty cool, very Cafe Del Mar-esque.
 
Arcturus - La Masquerade Infernale
 
King Of The Hill Theme Song.
 
fierydevil.gif
Iron Maiden - The Trooper
rockon.gif


Shannon
Iron Maiden - "Running Free"
Dude, I'm listening to Maiden as I'm watching My Coolest Years: The Metalheads on VH1.

band.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back