What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,215 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Autopilot Off - The Cicada´s Song

followed by

Pink Floyd - Any Colour You Like
 
Allister - Last Stop Suburbia album

👍 👍
 
toyomatt84
Disturbed - The Game

Pretty Good song IMO,

Def Leppard - Rock of Ages
 
Metallica - One
 
REM - Losing My Religion
 
DiabolicalMask
Mastodon - Live On WFMU

I love Mastodon...

Very unique sound...

Mastodon - March of the Fire Ants



;)
 
Pink Floyd - Hey You
 
Iggy Pop - Nineteen Sixty Nine

Then Iggy Pop - Power and Freedom

Rock on XD
 
Tool - Reflection
 
^ Love that song 👍.

Mushroomhead - Mother Machine Gun
 
icemanshooter23
^ Love that song 👍.

Mushroomhead - Mother Machine Gun
Yeah. I heard it on the (internet) radio the other night. 👍 indeed.

Listening to their XIII album at the moment.
 
I also have that album, very different but good 👍.
 
Tool - Schism
 
Black eyed peas- Where is the love?

Incidentaly this tune mixes superbly with D'nb music.
 
STiGoFLyBy
Dieselboy - DJ Magazine Mix July '03 (Nice Drum 'N Bass)


👍 👍

Dieselboy!! I've got his Dungeon Masters Guide album.

Truly one of the best American DJs. 👍
 
Ásmegin - Til Rondefolkets Herskab (Towards to Household of the Rondes)

I found a translated from an interview with Ásmegin, saying that the translation of the song name in English is "Towards to Household of the Rondes". I wish I could find the translation or close to it in English. Since this Black Metal Band sing in Norwegian and Icelandic. I can't find it yet. Besides the name of the (4th track) song, the other translation Ásmegin mention was the name of the Album.

Hin Vordende Sod og Sø (The Prospective Broth & Soup)
(released 2003)
 
Lovefist - Dangerous Bastard

Autograph - Turn Up the Radio
 
Ásmegin - Op Af Bisterlitjernet

I wonder what this song means in English? Anyone Know?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back